Sponsored

Can we trust a production date if we got one?

OP
OP

RainbowStix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m the same too so following this thread. Ordered in mid September 2021 and got my vin and 12/6 build date on Sept 30th. Was very shocked. Figured I’d be going into MY 22. Although I’ll believe it when I have it in the garage of course 😆
What does your order tracking screen say? Order confirmed with no delivery date like mine?
Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
There is one other possibility that I (and others) have overlooked - that is the possibility of you being moved to an earlier build week as they clean up the scheduling. It's happened before during this whole evolution and certainly is not unprecedented.

balucipher

Big Bend
First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I didn't want to readily reveal that since I know it would piss some people off, but I ordered in early September and got my production date at the end of September. However, I think it just got removed because while I still have a VIN, it no longer says "Scheduled for Production" on the order tracking like it does in this email...
fd05920b8bb34d8ae5f7b5f83a93719e.png

Here's the order tracking screen now. Before, it did have the production date.
e1b283af6cd790871687ad4a71b1ee30.png

Guess I got my answer for trusting the production date
Nah that's normal

Won't update till like a week or so before your build date

OP
OP

RainbowStix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There is one other possibility that I (and others) have overlooked - that is the possibility of you being moved to an earlier build week as they clean up the scheduling. It's happened before during this whole evolution and certainly is not unprecedented.
I accept this energy👏

OP
OP

RainbowStix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nah that's normal

Won't update till like a week or so before your build date
Ah makes sense, I worry for nothing. So our production date is our production date unless we get an email saying otherwise right? Wouldn't just change on us without an email?

Sponsored

balucipher

Big Bend
First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ah makes sense, I worry for nothing. So our production date is our production date unless we get an email saying otherwise right? Wouldn't just change on us without an email?
Correct. You just have to wait until we get closer to see if they move you up or if they keep it the same

Lexo52

Big Bend
First Name
Arlexis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm not sure myself man. Heard about the bronco in Sept (was actually shopping for a wrangler/gladiator because I wanted something that you can take the doors off then the bronco came by my search as a better jeep), then dealership placed the order in early September 2021, I placed it directly with them at the time. Sent me the order preview to sign and everything before submitting it.

Did you mean the start of the 2022 queue?
Does your order screen look the same as my screenshot with no production date on it? Still on Order Confirmed? It's just confusing since for me, it says Delivery Date TBD and the bubbles are off from the email
Yes it's the same, if you red them closely, the email and tracker are worded different. Email says the week it's scheduled, while the tracker says IN production so that will fill when they are actually building the bronco. Delivery dates are TBD until its actually getting built from my understanding on this forum.

reigny

Outer Banks
First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ninja 650, 2003 Honda Shadow Ace
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have a reservation of 8/2021, order date of 9/20/21 and build date of 11/15/21. Seems that some of us got lucky.

mbagne

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So wow, I have the same build with the exception of the soft top . . . I am sticking with the hard top . . . but I reserved on July 23, 2020, with the order placed on March 3, 2021. Seeing folks reserve/order in September of 2021 with the same build (except the top) and get their VIN is hard to take. I understand, though, it is a matter of the massive constraint this whole hard top issue has been, and I am sure the allocation situation with my small, community dealer has been a factor as well. Congratulations to everyone here getting close to the finish line!

Nodrama43

Badlands
First Name
j
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nunya
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well you ordered 9 days after me and have a similar build.. I have a Vin to be built the same week as yours… makes sense…
I'm hoping it happens....but I will admit I am not going to be surprised if it doesn't.
Sponsored