Sponsored

Can you build Base Sasquatch a la carte?

LandCruiser

Base
First Name
Bocephias
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Will you be able to build these a la carte, or will they try to bundle packages?

I called my Ferd dealer and was told the reservation means that I will be able "build" the Bronc how I want it, all I want is a 2 door base with the Sasquatch package, but then I'm hearing that some packages may be bundled based on "popular" items.

What I'm wondering is this like Porsche, that you can build these however damn well you want, or will they want to bundle options since Ford doesn't have a boutique production line.
Sponsored

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Will you be able to build these a la carte, or will they try to bundle packages?

I called my Ferd dealer and was told the reservation means that I will be able "build" the Bronc how I want it, all I want is a 2 door base with the Sasquatch package, but then I'm hearing that some packages may be bundled based on "popular" items.

What I'm wondering is this like Porsche, that you can build these however damn well you want, or will they want to bundle options since Ford doesn't have a boutique production line.
You build the vehicle the way you want, but the Base options that you can add are very limited.

OP
OP
LandCruiser

LandCruiser

Base
First Name
Bocephias
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You build the vehicle the way you want, but the Base options that you can add are very limited.
All I want is the Samsquanch and I was told I can get it this way. Fingers crossed.

OP
OP
LandCruiser

LandCruiser

Base
First Name
Bocephias
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yes, you can. Ford just came out with its very own website too and details this for you.
Are you getting any updates from Ford or your dealer?

I haven't gotten any communications about website updates or build times like some members have, all I got was the initial reservation confirmation email and spam from my dealer about the Bronco Sport.
Sponsored