Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

1629405387117.png

1629405439534.png

Side plastic windows are over $700/each, rear doesn't show a retail price but will probably be right around $1K. Soft top cover in second pic will be over $3K. Top frame by itself over $3K so I need to revise this to probably $9K with all parts, seals and hardware.
@flip I need the soft top brackets over the rear doors, I think it’s number 506a12c in your diagram above. Is that part obtainable through Ford?
Sponsored

fschael

Base
First Name
Federico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 Supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
@flip I need the soft top brackets over the rear doors, I think it’s number 506a12c in your diagram above. Is that part obtainable through Ford?
Was thinking about you when I saw this thread.

With that number I was able to find the service part number.

M2DZ-78515A52-A right side
https://www.fordpartoem.com/oem-parts/ford-receiver-m2dz78515a52a

M2DZ-78515A53-A left side
https://parts.parkwayford.com/oem-parts/ford-receiver-m2dz78515a53a

Hope this help.

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
holy smokes..... i'm afraid to see the price of a MIC top........ so much for "2k-3k for a MIC top in 2022"
There was a guy on here that rolled over on a icy road and the insurance company said the mic top was quoted to them at $9600

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Need to know if your vehicle was built before or after 6/25/2021.

Either way, all 4 options are available in the depot.

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The Bestop looks so much better than OEM. But if you don't like it wait it out. They will probably have other options available in the future. And with Quadratec jumping in on the Bronco, they will probably have some options too that might be a little cheaper than Bestop.

Sponsored

VelocityBrew

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands, 20 Passport, 16 1190 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Bestop looks so much better than OEM. But if you don't like it wait it out. They will probably have other options available in the future. And with Quadratec jumping in on the Bronco, they will probably have some options too that might be a little cheaper than Bestop.
The bestop doesn't fold all the way down, that's my biggest complaint.

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The bestop doesn't fold all the way down, that's my biggest complaint.
Ahh the fastback version? Yeah that would bother me too. Defeats the purpose of a soft top.

Hopefully Bestop will do some different versions of their soft top. That is unless Ford puts a restriction on what they can make. I'm pretty sure that's what Jeep did ti them with the Gladiator. Bestop makes the OEM top. Which is pretty ugly and won't fold all the way to the bed. They have yet to come out with any other options. And the belief is Jeep won't let them design any other tops.

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Need to know if your vehicle was built before or after 6/25/2021.

Either way, all 4 options are available in the depot.
my build date was 6/28

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
But does it fold down as far as it can without removing the two side and rear panel as with OEM top
Yeah, but still kind of worthless...if you're going with a soft top, it's hard to conceive that many people would be okay with one that doesn't fold all the way back. I like flipping the soft top back half way, it's cool...but all the way back is way better. Who would give that ability up?

Hopefully @Bestop_Team is working on more versions that go all the way back; if they cut a deal to not offer others, it would be really disappointing.

Sponsored

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Why in the world would you buy that ugly flappy OEM top.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

my build date was 6/28
Oh Gawd. So I just added these to my parts store if you want me to order. Should be M2DZ-78515A52-B for the right side and M2DZ-78515A53-B for the left. These are for builds after 6/25/2021. 3 days from a build change is pretty safe, 1 or 2, roll of the dice which it really has.

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Why in the world would you buy that ugly flappy OEM top.
I actually love the way the OEM soft top looks. The aftermarket tops curves at the back and it looks ugly (imo).

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Oh Gawd. So I just added these to my parts store if you want me to order. Should be M2DZ-78515A52-B for the right side and M2DZ-78515A53-B for the left. These are for builds after 6/25/2021. 3 days from a build change is pretty safe, 1 or 2, roll of the dice which it really has.
@flip you are the man, thank you so much. Do you know if there are any other parts that I would need to safely secure the soft top on my Bronco? I see in the manual they make reference soft top trim pieces as well. Fromt he videos I see online though these may already be under the hard top. Is there a general kit they sell for this that would include all the necessary parts?

Screenshot 2022-01-18 094915.png

Biz

Outer Banks
First Name
Biz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 OBX 2dr / 2019 Edge St / 2016 Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yeah, but still kind of worthless...if you're going with a soft top, it's hard to conceive that many people would be okay with one that doesn't fold all the way back. I like flipping the soft top back half way, it's cool...but all the way back is way better. Who would give that ability up?

Hopefully @Bestop_Team is working on more versions that go all the way back; if they cut a deal to not offer others, it would be really disappointing.
I agree. I'll be waiting for a better option as well. There has to be some new ones in 22 I'd think.
Sponsored