Bestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Jeep
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hello!
The Trektop does not fold all the way back but that is designed on purpose. You still get the complete feel of open-air WITHOUT losing any ability to see. Keep checking our website and sign up for emails to get new product alerts.

- Eryn@Bestop
Sponsored

Lazarus327

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Lazarus327

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hello!
The Trektop does not fold all the way back but that is designed on purpose. You still get the complete feel of open-air WITHOUT losing any ability to see. Keep checking our website and sign up for emails to get new product alerts.

- Eryn@Bestop
Look, this is like trying to argue blue taste better than green, canā€™t be successfully done! I like the OEM top cause it folds all the way down, I wouldnā€™t own a soft top that didnā€™t. Doesnā€™t mean Bestop is bad or wrong or anything else, just different. Thank god for different or this world would really be boring! Lol!

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Look, this is like trying to argue blue taste better than green, canā€™t be successfully done! I like the OEM top cause it folds all the way down, I wouldnā€™t own a soft top that didnā€™t. Doesnā€™t mean Bestop is bad or wrong or anything else, just different. Thank god for different or this world would really be boring! Lol!

Blue totally tastes better

Sponsored

Shacky4

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Not sure if itā€™s possible but heres a way the Bestop could be awesome. Make it as is, folds back easily and stays roof level folded back AND a second setting that might require a little more work that would bring it down past the roofline to tailgate height. What a complete solution that would be.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure if itā€™s possible but heres a way the Bestop could be awesome. Make it as is, folds back easily and stays roof level folded back AND a second setting that might require a little more work that would bring it down past the roofline to tailgate height. What a complete solution that would be.
I'm sure Bestop will. It'll just take some time.

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello!

- Eryn@Bestop
Are you planning to make one that folds all the way back like the OEM one does? That is the only reason I haven't ordered a trektop. I won't order one along with many others because it fails to do this. I like the quality and look just not the operation. I'd get one immediately if it did this if not I'm going to have to wait till Ford releases the OEM soft top as a kit.

Sponsored

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You still get the complete feel of open-air WITHOUT losing any ability to see.
They say that, as if you canā€™t already do the exact same thing with the OEM top.

tblock

Big Bend
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Anyone have a part number for the rear latch clips

B_Wagon136

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Does anyone know if you can order a OEM soft top directly from Ford? Not crazy about the Bestop offering as in the accessory list. Just wondering if anyone has a ford part number and could try to use.

Thanks
Are you still looking for a Ford OEM soft top? I'm taking delivery of mine soon and will be removing the soft-top on Day 1 for an aftermarket hardtop I've ordered.

BQH2010

Raptor
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma nightshade 2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Are you still looking for a Ford OEM soft top? I'm taking delivery of mine soon and will be removing the soft-top on Day 1 for an aftermarket hardtop I've ordered.
Iā€™m currently looking for an oem soft top, if the original poster isnā€™t still. Located in Illinois.
Sponsored