Sponsored

Can you change reserved model at time of ordering?

revans1009

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Kia Telluride, 2012 Caravan
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have a wildtrak reserved but am considering switching to the badlands. However, a big part of it comes down to how much it costs to add/change options. For example, how much is sasquatch add-on? and can i keep the marine vinyl interior then? How much is hard top?...

Let me explain - I like the wildtrak coming with sasquatch package, hard top, mid package... But I'd prefer the crawl mode vs sport mode and the marine vinyl interior for easier washing. A mix of both "lower" and "higher" options so to speak.

Or is it best to keep the wildtrak since crawling will be a minimal activity and just upgrade bumper, rock rails, underbody plates... hmmm

Primary use will be family camping trips to the trail in PA. I'd prefer to just do dirt/mud but we do have a lot of rock crawling availability here. I want to get my kids into it.. go off the road to ride bikes, go fishing, and doing off-road driving - maybe pulling out some 4-wheelers or snowmobiles as well...

I ramble - as I contemplate this investment and what would be best. $50k plus is a lot to drop and I want to be certain on my decision. Just tough with so many questions. Bought my wife the new Telluride as a surprise and for $42K she's got one hell of a luxury vehicle. I want the more rugged approach the bronco provides and I'm looking at the investment/value it should provide for years to come.

Welcome any and all advice/comments.
Sponsored

OP
OP
revans1009

revans1009

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You need a bronco.

Seriously, it sounds like you need a Bad-Squatch. The Build and Price will be up "no later than September" ...30th, so you will have time to check out the combinations.

Sponsored

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just please don’t call it an investment, or everyone will assume you’re a bad investor ?
Not every investment is finance in, finance out. :D

I could traverse the Rubicon without a Bronco, but it will be much easier with one, etc.

MannyFrescoSC

Badlands
First Name
Jr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19’ Honda Accord, 18’ Jeep Compass
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m stuck between the black diamond and Big bend. Do I get the Big Bend and get the 2.7, mid, and Samsquanch? Or Black Diamond with 2.7 and mid w/no Samsquanch? Trying to stay under 45k so that’ll dictate which trim I’m getting. I’m hoping Samsquanch isn’t too much

OP
OP
revans1009

revans1009

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You need a bronco.

Seriously, it sounds like you need a Bad-Squatch. The Build and Price will be up "no later than September" ...30th, so you will have time to check out the combinations.
That’s exactly where I’ve been struggling but the build and price will be key in the decision. Thanks for the reply!

OP
OP
revans1009

revans1009

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not every investment is finance in, finance out. :D

I could traverse the Rubicon without a Bronco, but it will be much easier with one, etc.
I just see the way the wranglers hold value (in comparison to other vehicles) and am optimistic the bronco will be similar. Not that I intend to get rid of it any time soon but shopping about and finding 4 yr. old rubicons with 70-80k mileage still seeking for upper 30/lower 40k is insane to me.

TJ Freestone

Big Bend
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD Edge
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’m stuck between the black diamond and Big bend. Do I get the Big Bend and get the 2.7, mid, and Samsquanch? Or Black Diamond with 2.7 and mid w/no Samsquanch? Trying to stay under 45k so that’ll dictate which trim I’m getting. I’m hoping Samsquanch isn’t too much
I have a BB & a BD set up with two different dealers. But until the B & P tool is up, I have no idea what I'm going to do. Ford has started with the best new vehicle launch ever. It now looks to me like they might fumble it. Ford I sincerely hope not. Either way this is going to go down in the history books. I still want, not need my new Bronco.

robo

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Subaru STi hatch, CG 2022 Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer has changed my reservation trim twice already.
Sponsored