Can you change your MY order?

WIDirtFishing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Lariat 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So I called my dealer and they were no help or didn't want to help.
I also used the Search function and I could only find threads about changing dealer or changing of MY with the whole Hardtop/chip SNAFU.

So my question is this:
If I put a reservation down now (to save my spot in line), and in 4 months they release more details about the MY 2023 or something and I want to wait until then, can I do that? Or would I have to cancel my MY2022 order and re-order a MY 2023?
I am holding out the MY 2023 will come with updated to a body colored Hard top and possibly more substantiated claims about a Hybrid, but we'll see.

Thank you!
Sponsored

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You should be able to have your dealer priority code you as a 99 and then change priority code once you are ready to officialize your order.

Tonka1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You can have your dealer add a code of "99" to your order which means don't build. I did that with my 2020 reservation as I didn't want the first year model.

OP
OP

WIDirtFishing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Lariat 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You can have your dealer add a code of "99" to your order which means don't build. I did that with my 2020 reservation as I didn't want the first year model.
Oh... interesting... I have never heard of this.
Does that mean though that when MY 2022 opened up you were then probably one of the first builds because you had a deposit down and was "waiting". Or would it still just go first come first serve?

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If you never changed your reservation to an actual order, you can wait for MY23. If you've converted to an order you need to communicate with them to code 99 it and make sure you get it in a "dora" sheet or email confirming its 99'd.
Otherwise, they could easily start doing some shady things.

Tonka1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh... interesting... I have never heard of this.
Does that mean though that when MY 2022 opened up you were then probably one of the first builds because you had a deposit down and was "waiting". Or would it still just go first come first serve?
My reservation date remained October 2020. The code simply means to Ford not to build it at this time. If you choose not to build, you will have to place a new order when the MY2023 banks open up as prices and specifications change each model year.
Sponsored