Sponsored

Can you get front seats without the molle straps?

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Stroopaloop

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC canyon all terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

MOLLE replaced ALICE. MOLLE should realize she can also be replaced.
ALICE packs suuuuuucked. Got to demo some in Korea and at Drum. MOLLE is a HUGE improvement.

Hemisfear

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hemisfear

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've bought 2 LR Defender 90s, 4 Wranglers and a 4 Runner all new from the dealer. Never felt the need to caribeaner stuff inside my vehicles. Call me crazy! I guess you're right though, since I won't be strapping a first aid kit to my molle panel, I should cancel my Badlands and get a Big Bend. Great logic! Thanks for your help!
You also purchased 2 Land Rovers and 4 Jeeps, that sort of says it all, doesn’t it? lol 🤗 (sorry, I couldn’t resist)

Sponsored

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
You also purchased 2 Land Rovers and 4 Jeeps, that sort of says it all, doesn’t it? lol 🤗 (sorry, I couldn’t resist)
That's okay, I appreciate being the butt of a good joke. Not sure I understand your comment/joke though? What all does it say? Truly curious!

Hemisfear

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's okay, I appreciate being the butt of a good joke. Not sure I understand your comment/joke though? What all does it say? Truly curious!
Last time I checked, this was a Ford Bronco forum, the rest I leave to you! (Neither vehicles having a great reputation for reliability)
🙉🙊🙈

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Last time I checked, this was a Ford Bronco forum, the rest I leave to you! (Neither vehicles having a great reputation for reliability)
🙉🙊🙈
Okay. BTW, I bought a 94 Defender 90 convertible new at the dealer when it first came out in the U.S. At the time, it was an awesome new vehicle that I loved. A year later, I traded it in for a new 95 Defender 90 hardtop because the softtop was louder than a fleet of 747s and cold as crap in winter. Both Defenders were fun, but slow as hell on the highway and miserable on gas, so... Two years later I got rid of the Defender and bought a new 4Runner which was great.

I owned my first Wranglers while I had the 4 Runner. 4 Runner was my daily car where I kept my mountain bikes, skies and made weekend road trips from Boston to Vermont. The Jeeps were for going to the beach in the summer. Wrangler #2 was the first Rubicon sold at that dealership when they first came out. It was a 2 Dr since the 4Drs were not ou yet. Can't take the top off a Toyota! The Jeeps were plenty reliable. I drove them for years and never had the slightest issue with them.

Now I am super excited to get the Bronco, like I was in 1994 getting the Defender. That's why I'm on this forum, because I'm getting a Bronco. The Bronco will have more power than all the aforementioned vehicles (2.7L), be more capable off road (Sasqauatch), handle better on road (IFS). My experience with Bronco-like vehicles in the past gives me better appreciation for what the Bronco will be in the future.

Last edited:

TheColemans05

Badlands
First Name
Josh & Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Silverado Trailboss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My assumption is that those complaining do not know how to securely attach items to MOLLE straps or panels.
Some people never leave there keyboards to even understand how to use the system in the first place.
Sponsored