Sponsored

Can you get front seats without the molle straps?

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Outer Banks I saw last week had the usual map pocket on the seat backs. I don't know if that will change in production models.
That one had the upgraded leather in it.

Ford Bronco Can you get front seats without the molle straps? IMG_3436

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
Those grid holes don't really seem like they'd hold a molle system on tight. Hmm. I was expecting to see a cloth molle that was just part of the back of the seat and flush.

Incredible one would complain about molle. Should have accessories for the inside of the rear door and inside of the cargo area to have them as well. I don't have a need for them though really. Might keep a first aid (IFAK) though.

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Those grid holes don't really seem like they'd hold a molle system on tight. Hmm. I was expecting to see a cloth molle that was just part of the back of the seat and flush.

Incredible one would complain about molle. Should have accessories for the inside of the rear door and inside of the cargo area to have them as well. I don't have a need for them though really. Might keep a first aid (IFAK) though.
I'm wondering if they did testing and the cloth ripped? With stuff hanging off and then off roading it would put quite a bit of stress on the cloth over time.

Sponsored

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm wondering if they did testing and the cloth ripped? With stuff hanging off and then off roading it would put quite a bit of stress on the cloth over time.
Nothing, nothing can rip real molle. I've drug my gear through every kind of weather and never thought twice about it. If it's Marine-proof it is definitely civilian car proof. Unless they made it out of poor quality cloth.

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nothing, nothing can rip real molle. I've drug my gear through every kind of weather and never thought twice about it. If it's Marine-proof it is definitely civilian car proof. Unless they made it out of poor quality cloth.
I agree I have a pouch with 6 suppressors in it that I attach to my rifle bag molle along with a bunch of mags and other stuff for years with no issues. But we're talking a car company so I was just guessing at a cheaper product.

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
I agree I have a pouch with 6 suppressors in it that I attach to my rifle bag molle along with a bunch of mags and other stuff for years with no issues. But we're talking a car company so I was just guessing at a cheaper product.
Yes I guess it's possible but I didn't think any molle gear I had was expensive.

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco Can you get front seats without the molle straps? IMG_3436

I think they are pretty cool. My understanding was they would not be on the OBX. Makes me sad because I would like to have them.
Being hard plastic and removable, why couldn't someone design a flexible snorkle from the under seat vent and make a proper vent for rear seat passengers? hmmmm..
or vent it back to the front and onto the seat :cool: ?

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think theyre great. I'd just prefer they were behind the back seats, instead of the front seats

Sponsored

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have no desire to attach a bunch of crap to the back of my seat so it can clang around. Will the front seats be available with regular map pockets instead of the molle straps?
Who uses paper maps anymore? :ROFLMAO:

aplm7

Black Diamond
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer 2015
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I like the Molle but I'll tell you what. As much as I'd love to organize everything into dedicated individual tactical pouches on it, I'm not going to. Perfect target for thieves to break in. Mmm Tactical pouches for sentients

I might do a single large Molle bag or container on each seat back instead, just black not in OD or something.