Sponsored

Can you get front seats without the molle straps?

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
molle system is a great way to take all the junk you have in glove box, center console and floor and hang it on back of the seats. Tacticool as hell but just another way to clutter up the interior with crap and make it more visibl. I would like one larger bag but isn’t that the same as seat back pocket?
Sponsored

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
molle system is a great way to take all the junk you have in glove box, center console and floor and hang it on back of the seats. Tacticool as hell but just another way to clutter up the interior with crap and make it more visibl. I would like one larger bag but isn’t that the same as seat back pocket?
Pretty much. lol That's the great thing with the molle you can get what you want. I think some just don't realize how universal this is. A bunch of small bags or one large one like this.

https://www.amazon.com/Procase-Hori...id=1607430846&sprefix=molle+b,aps,220&sr=8-11

Here's a bunch in different sizes

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=molle+ba...refix=molle+b,aps,220&ref=nb_sb_ss_ts-a-p_3_7

OP
OP
Paul Gagnon

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Who uses paper maps anymore? :ROFLMAO:
Just because it is called a map pocket doesn't mean that's all that you can put in there. I like someone else's suggestion that they be in the cargo are but to me it makes no sense to have them on the back of the front seats.

robepa

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2006 Tacoma, 2020 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The modularity of the bronco means that the aftermarket (or fire up a 3D printer) can make use of the mounting locations for other things if the Molle grid isn't your cup of tea. A tablet holder would be perfect for my kids, maybe a fold down cup holder, etc.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have no desire to attach a bunch of crap to the back of my seat so it can clang around. Will the front seats be available with regular map pockets instead of the molle straps?
Pockets would be MUCH MORE useful for me. I have two young daughters and this space is neded for Ipads, notebooks, cookies, toys and sticky candy. I have zero use for Molle panels.

Thank god they didn't force that metal fold down table on the rear door on us! That things looks designed specifically to bang around and make noise!

Sponsored

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Here's an idea. Take the molle bags off either before or after you wash the dust from your last adventure off the Bronco. Running the straps through the plastic grid cannot possibly be as bad as running them through backpack webbing. I might be wrong tho. He'll, make it easy, use the Bronco wrench and remove the whole panel when you're in town. Fabricate something to live in it's place when you're not using the trail setup. And now we have, in print, an example of my mind working its way through a problem.

TX_Bronco77

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Who uses paper maps anymore? :ROFLMAO:
I do, I have a whole stack of them for each state that were printed about 15 years ago but maps don't expire right????

aplm7

Wildtrak
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I do, I have a whole stack of them for each state that were printed about 15 years ago but maps don't expire right????
If you stop paying the fee they will disappeared. Still watching mine for when it happens. I read that on the internet

Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pockets would be MUCH MORE useful for me. I have two young daughters and this space is neded for Ipads, notebooks, cookies, toys and sticky candy. I have zero use for Molle panels.

Thank god they didn't force that metal fold down table on the rear door on us! That things looks designed specifically to bang around and make noise!
The good news is that with Molle, you put whatever you want there. Want pockets? Great. Want something else, perfect. Do that.

Most don’t want the limitation and dirt traps of pockets on an open air off road vehicle...Ford played this one perfect for all. You do what you want with it and make it how you want it.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
MOLLE replaced ALICE. MOLLE should realize she can also be replaced.
Bronco is outdated having molle. I want a swiftclip placard on my seatback. ?

Last edited:

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just because it is called a map pocket doesn't mean that's all that you can put in there. I like someone else's suggestion that they be in the cargo are but to me it makes no sense to have them on the back of the front seats.
Yeah, I know. I've got plenty of things in my seatback pockets. Just no maps. Was just poking fun at the "old way" of doing things. I'll trade in a suitcase full of maps for an SD card. :) And I get why people still cling to their paper maps.

More to the point of the original question, I had no idea of the existence of this MOLLE system before the Bronco, so I guess I'll have to do some digging to see what I can do with it and if there's anything of use. But yeah, a basic seatback pocket would probably have solved all of my needs.

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

All i need is a spot to store a roll of TP.
Sponsored