Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Element, ‘75 Bronco widow
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

+1 on that! Not sure what it is, but it almost looks squacthed and I prefer non-sas! Is that the KM3s! The front looks just right, though! I’m getting a base 2-door so I have more options to get it just right.
I get what you’re trying to do. (y) If you could drop the rear an inch to level it out, it would have a nice look with 33s. Going up will make your tires look small.
Sponsored

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You don’t gotta use shorter springs, only a lower rate spring. The lower rate will allow for more initial compression.

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You don’t gotta use shorter springs, only a lower rate spring. The lower rate will allow for more initial compression.
I don't think anybody has deciphered spring rate and length differences yet but the B6G suspension thread says there are 6 different rear spring part numbers regardless of trim or shock type. If yours has the tow package then maybe non-tow springs would do what you want since @LEGEND says the tow ones get a little lift in the rear. Rake on a Bronco, especially 2-door, is not a good look to me so I support your mission. (y)
Sponsored