Sponsored

Can you make changes to your build, once the VIN & build date have been generated?

parropski

Big Bend
First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Im wondering if someone came across this.
After seeing a rapid red bronco IRL I would like to change the color of my build.
Would it send me back to the bank orders?
Sponsored

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
To be extra clear, your converted reservation is used up once the order goes in. Once the VIN is generated, no more changes, you don't take that truck, you start completely over at the end of the line with another $100 reservation.

OP
OP
parropski

parropski

Big Bend
First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

To be extra clear, your converted reservation is used up once the order goes in. Once the VIN is generated, no more changes, you don't take that truck, you start completely over at the end of the line with another $100 reservation.
It is what it is. I thought I would be able to do a last minute color change.
A51 its still nice! Appreciate the clear response!

Sponsored

DaBronCo33

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just get a wrap in your desired color if you can swing it.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No you can't, but honestly, who can't make up their mind by the time the vin is generated. How do some folks decide what to eat each night?

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No you can't, but honestly, who can't make up their mind by the time the vin is generated. How do some folks decide what to eat each night?
I love the idea of a person who has spent the last 10 months complaining about the delays only to be disappointed to learn they just missed the window to modify their order.

🤣

BEM-S4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs & Porsches
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ordinarily I'd agree with you but willing to cut folks some slack in this particular case, it's only been within the last couple of weeks that many have seen things IRL and the color representation on B&P is piss poor.

Scabieathrax

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
i had given changes to my Ford dealer prior to the priority orders and they decided to wait until my order was pulled to try and apply the changes even though they had told me weeks prior that the changes were made.

Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I love the idea of a person who has spent the last 10 months complaining about the delays only to be disappointed to learn they just missed the window to modify their order.

🤣
Yeah, I started this process last summer. By the time I placed my order, I knew what I wanted. For a long time. I can't even imagine the people that thought about it for months, placed their order, then called and changed it almost immediately. Some more than once.

I think I've been behind them in the order line before though.

88to21bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Nissan Titan XD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Guys and gals, we have resorted to eating our own. I have seen the Bronco in person a grand total of once. How is anyone expected to make an informed decision about their choices having never driven or seen one?

I changed my order three times. Part of that was learning what the options even were, since that takes tons of research. I didn't order the aux switches until I saw the video explaining how they are pre-wired. It took some research into the gearing to decide to add the rear locker to my BB build.

Can I offer to help some of you get off your high horses?

OP
OP
parropski

parropski

Big Bend
First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Chill guys, no one is complaining. :LOL:
I saw my first IRL bronco yesterday and Rapid red looks very good. (different from B&P)
I genuinely wanted to know, since color change wouldn't affect part constrains etc.
Its pretty clear that is not possible anymore. I will be more than happy with my area 51.
#teamA51

Last edited:

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I researched from July 2020 til whenever it was when I placed my order. Not after. Maybe I did it wrong. 🤷‍♂️
Sponsored