Sponsored

Can you make changes to your build, once the VIN & build date have been generated?

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

As a matter of fact, I'm sure she is. She cares, so that's more than no one.
Sponsored

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am 99.99999999999999% sure that I am getting a MY22. If that green we have seen on this forum is a really good possibility, then I will change my order to a code 99 to make sure I get a MY22. This is where I am glad I was a Late July reservation. Sometimes wishing I had reserved earlier, but glad I am where I am now. Options and colors change. People change. It's all good. I saw the Broncos in person and almost switched to AMB, and I am not a big fan of any blue. Luckily there was a Bronco Sport right next to them in Rapid Red. I think you will be very satisfied with that color. Also, there are going to be TONS of A51 on the road!

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I love the idea of a person who has spent the last 10 months complaining about the delays only to be disappointed to learn they just missed the window to modify their order.
Hey now, some of these poor saps are receiving VINs within minutes of reserving their bronco, not leaving enough time for deep thought ;) #prioritygate2021

kimmnen

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Transit Connect & '22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Chill guys, no one is complaining. :LOL:
I saw my first IRL bronco yesterday and Rapid red looks very good. (different from B&P)
I genuinely wanted to know, since color change wouldn't affect part constrains etc.
Its pretty clear that is not possible anymore.
#teamA51
You never know, I would give it a try. I would check with your dealer and not rely on the forums. Some dealers work miracles and with others you will be lucky if you actually get a Bronco. An exterior color change may impact sequence on the line but would not affect anything like interior color or if you were trying to make 2 or 4dr changes. Vehicle color is pulled from a paint bank with a multiple painted bodies available. Until it is in actual build process with an attached VIN, it is possible. If you do not succeed in the color change you are still ahead in the game. You will have a color that you chose and not one that the dealer ordered to have a safe color to sell. Once we start seeing the Broncos in the real world some will second guess their color decision much like 4dr vs 2dr or trim level choices. Someone will envy whatever color you end up with. In the end, you will be driving a Bronco.

Sponsored

88to21bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Nissan Titan XD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This thread reminds me of when I set the dogs' food bowls too close together and they get pissy with each other.
The only difference is none of us have our food 😂

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well before I let this dealer “steal” my order, I will take the Black Bronco when delivered then just have to decide to make it a Tuxedo to drive until I get my intended MY22 or Sell it and keep the extra cash in my pocket then this POS dealer take it for their ADM..
Sponsored