Sponsored

Can you not get 35 inch tire without the SQ package, and isn't the 2 inch lift standard?

Laner001

Big Bend
First Name
Lane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hi, sorry if this has been covered. Can you not get 35 inch tire without the SQ package, and isn't the 2 inch lift standard?
Sponsored

jtzako

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xterra Pro4x
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There may be differences in 'lift' depending on the version of the bronco you start with. They may even give an option for a lift on top of the lift the other packages have added. We dont know yet if different sized tires will be a separate option vs the sasq package.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm asking something similar on a different thread. People keep talking about a 2" lift yet I have not seen that anywhere in the specs.

Also, when you do the math and compare models that have SAS included and ones that do not, it would appear SAS comes with around a 1" lift. Again, nothing proven but at least SAS states "High Clearance suspension" whatever that actually translates to.

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Until someone gets a new bronco and tries to put 35's on it, I don't think anyone can tell you. Ford isn't going to tell us because they want to sell Sasquatch packages. The best bet to fit 35's without an additional lift will be on the Badlands which is slightly taller than the others.

Sponsored

Gene Dios

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It sounds like some of the upgraded suspension features equate to some amount of lift. Base+Lift. In addition to that, it seems like there might be some sort of spacer /leveling kit add on that gets you a bit more, well..space. Base+Lift+Spacers

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hi, sorry if this has been covered. Can you not get 35 inch tire without the SQ package, and isn't the 2 inch lift standard?
No, and no.

BuckeyeinNV

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm asking something similar on a different thread. People keep talking about a 2" lift yet I have not seen that anywhere in the specs.

Also, when you do the math and compare models that have SAS included and ones that do not, it would appear SAS comes with around a 1" lift. Again, nothing proven but at least SAS states "High Clearance suspension" whatever that actually translates to.
Other threads with quotes/answers from Ford employees have said the Squatch has 1" lift in rear and 1.2" in front and 35s will not be available without Squatch, period. I'm not going to dig through old threads but the info is there and it's legit if you want to hunt it down.

BuckeyeinNV

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
There may be differences in 'lift' depending on the version of the bronco you start with. They may even give an option for a lift on top of the lift the other packages have added. We dont know yet if different sized tires will be a separate option vs the sasq package.
IF you do the math comparing tire sizes and vehicle heights, the Badlands has about .6" of lift and Wildtrak/anything-with-Squatch has 1.2" of lift. All others are the same.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

After accounting for the tire radius differences the BL is up .6” (i.e., if all on the same tires) and the WT/FE are up 1.2” (or .6” more than the BL)

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

No - the tire size difference has already been removed.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Look for me and Buckeye - somewhere in the Badlands thread. We know the Bilsteins add the .6” and are not sure where the additional extra .6” comes on the Squatch. All we know is Squatch articulates less than 33” BL so we think there may be bump stops.

Honestly I am getting a 33” Badlands and would probably wait and look at other lift options that get you high enough you don’t have to limit articulation with 35”.

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Sasquatch as a package is doing something to allow the bronco to clear 35 inch tires, whether that’s a modification to the suspension or simply the high clearance fender flares we won’t know until Ford gives us more info.

I would think that any lift options, outside of what ever the Sasquatch gives you, would be in the form of the 200+ Ford aftermarket parts we keep hearing about from Ford
Sponsored