Sponsored

Can you turn on the rear view camera on when you're driving forward?

rtazz17

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford bronco big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It was Friday night and I was returning home after bar time. Some clown started tailgating me. I'm talking nasty close tailgating. With that 35 inch tire taking up a big part of the rear window, I had a hard time keeping an eye on this cretin. Is there a hack that would allow me to turn on the rear camera whenever I wanted to? The thought of doing a "brake check" crossed my mind, but having waited this long, I didn't want to check my new ride into a body shop.
What would driving in your rear view mirror accomplish? Prolly hitting something in front of you. As hard as it is,the best move is let em go. Youll never see them again in your life and you liveā€¦ā€¦.
Sponsored

MOBRONCO

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
What would driving in your rear view mirror accomplish? Prolly hitting something in front of you. As hard as it is,the best move is let em go. Youll never see them again in your life and you liveā€¦ā€¦.
They donā€™t always go around, and your logic says anytime you check a rear or side view mirror youā€™re going to hit something in front of you also.

I used this feature on my Wrangler, usually they werenā€™t as close as I thought as the rear tire and mirror skewed perception a bit.

j_anderson

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored

TerryB

Badlands
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Badlands Sasquatch, 2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
According to the info on the 4dtech page you cannot turn on the rear camera. The way i read it, 4dtech says there is not a solution available from anyone for the rear camera.

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
According to the info on the 4dtech page you cannot turn on the rear camera. The way i read it, 4dtech says there is not a solution available from anyone for the rear camera.

Must be something available, I just picked up a 2023 F150 and there is a switch on the dash to turn on the rear camera?
Sponsored