First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram rebel
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Got a call from my dealership here in Ottawa, Canada (Campbell Ford) asking me to come in to the dealership tomorrow to place my order. Says the ordering system is now online.

As far as I know it's not supposed to be open until December? Can anyone confirm this?

Larry
Sponsored

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As far as I am aware, you still can't order a Bronco until December. A Bronco sport you could order.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

No. I'd go in and see what they have to say though if I had some free time.

Do not order a Bronco Sport.
That's what my mind went to when I read Larry's post. Larry, make sure they know what they are talking about before you order anything. As far as I know no dealer can order the Big Bronco yet.

OP
OP

Larrybwcg

Wildtrak
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram rebel
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks for feedback. I don't trust the dealership or their information. Nice people but woefully uninformed.

Will post back to this after I meet with them tomorrow but I'm assuming they are mistaken.

Sponsored

andi

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
-
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Got a call from my dealership here in Ottawa, Canada (Campbell Ford) asking me to come in to the dealership tomorrow to place my order. Says the ordering system is now online.

As far as I know it's not supposed to be open until December? Can anyone confirm this?

Larry
Go in and let us know what happens!!

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My dealer also just sent me an email..
Just a message about B&P bring open. It also shows that the next step is "order complete" which doesn't make a ton of sense since the next step should just be "order."

Maybe the Canadian dealers started sending these out today?

As requested, this email is to notify you that
the Bronco Online Configurator is now live!
This means you can now build your Ford Bronco! It’s time to customize, accessorize, and see your new Bronco come to life.

Let’s get wild.​
As a reminder, we cannot update your reservation at this time. You are able to print your reservation. We will update your reservation at the time of order.​

Ford Bronco Canada Dealer Ordering Now Open? image001

parropski

Big Bend
First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Larry
Keep us updated OP. ?

pozi240

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat FX4,2019 Ford Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Larry
Not true, I'm also in Ottawa and have dealt with this dealer (I'm a member of the Ottawa Mustang Club as well, and we don't associate with Campbell Ford anymore), and wouldn't go near them. (there is LOTS of great dealers in the NCR to choose from). I was actually just into my dealer yesterday and we were discussing when the Order Banks would be opening. It is still December, and they're hoping the second week, but, not sure yet. I wish you luck with Campbell Ford though.......

Skeeterjack

Outer Banks
First Name
RON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018MUSTANG GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Don’t see any changes made to the B&P . What was that all about?

Sponsored

phnttom

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Audi TTS, '13 Fiat 500 Turbo, '15 VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I was at my Dealer on Friday, Cam Clark Ford Canmore as I was driving through on the way to Banff. While we were there to try the 2.3L & 2.7L engines, the GM of the Dealership (also a friend).

Anyway, he said and I believe him, ordering won't be until December at the earliest. They do not have their final guides and if B+P is any indication, Ford has stuff to workout before we can order and get exact pricing.

Bronco_Pete

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Probably try and get you to put a deposit down after walking through the build and price with them, try and sell you a sport, or maybe try and get you into a great deal on an F-150 instead... dealers scrambling to get sales/money during pandemic. Scratch that, tactics haven't changed either way.

If anyone has recommendations on trusted Ottawa Ford Dealers Please share.

Monkey

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition MAX, F-350, a Tesla, & More...
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Be careful. It seems some dealerships are contacting Bronco reservation holders or those on their Bronco interest/ waiting lists and trying to get you to pick options and sign a contract. Don't fall for it. In fact, if you're working with a dealership that is trying to pull a stunt like that, don't just walk away, run.

pozi240

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat FX4,2019 Ford Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Probably try and get you to put a deposit down after walking through the build and price with them, try and sell you a sport, or maybe try and get you into a great deal on an F-150 instead... dealers scrambling to get sales/money during pandemic. Scratch that, tactics haven't changed either way.

If anyone has recommendations on trusted Ottawa Ford Dealers Please share.
Absolutely! As I mentioned up above, we have several Ford vehicles and purchased them at an Ottawa dealer but have used more than a few dealers here for service. Also, as member of the Ottawa Mustang Club, Campbell Ford USED to be a club sponsor, but, the club and the dealer have parted ways for numerous reasons (and we, personally had a terrible experience with them that Ford Corporate got involved in). Anyway, we purchased our current two Fords (my Mustang and my wife's Explorer) from Dan Murphy Ford, which is now Barrhaven Ford. Barrhaven ford now sponsors our Mustang Club as well.(We live in the East end of town, but, they are more than worth the drive!). Also, Lincoln Heights Ford, had a lot of work done there on a previous Mustang... Family owned and run. Great dealership! Embrun Ford (whom I'm using for my Bronco purchase - they are owned by Barrhaven Ford), they seem very decent. Jim Keay Ford in Orleans, seems alright. I have had service there and they treated me well. The old sales manager from Dan Murphy moved there, (Mike Johnston), and he is a stand up guy. A lot of the Mustang Club members have bought their cars from Mont Blue Ford over in Gatineau, and they speak very highly of them as well. Hope that helps

NurseDan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Went into my Southern Alberta Dealer today after they called me. According to the sales manager handling Bronco. They are using the same build and price that is up on Ford.ca. They have you sit down with the website, print two copies and sign both and submit that order. Apparently they don’t have a separate ordering system? I booked an appointment for Dec 22nd to give the system a little time to bake.
Sponsored