Sponsored

Canada Ford Bronco reservations cannot change dealership.....

fly-cobra32

Wildtrak
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Acura
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

On the US Ford.com under;
"Online Reservation FAQs
Can Customers update their dealer selection for their reservation?
Customers may reach out to Ford Customer Support at (800) 334-4375 for assistance in updating their dealer selection. In changing dealers, there will be no impact to a customer's reservation ID, vehicle details, or the associated timestamp.
Needs to be done on or before October 31st."

On calling that number they directed me to Canada Ford @ 800-565-3673. They stated that here in canada one cannot change their dealership. On the Ford.ca this particular FAQs does not show on the list. The the said only way to change a dealership is to cancel and book another new one which then you loose the original ID and spot.

Thought that i'd let everyone know this .
If the call centre is dead wrong because they are just looking at incomplete data that's in front of them, let me know!
Really need to change my dealership before October31st
Sponsored

phnttom

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Audi TTS, '13 Fiat 500 Turbo, '15 VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

"Online Reservation FAQs
Customers may reach out to Ford Customer Support at (800) 334-4375 for assistance in updating their dealer selection. In changing dealers, there will be no impact to a customer's reservation ID, vehicle details, or the associated timestamp.

On calling that number they directed me to Canada Ford @ 800-565-3673. They stated that here in canada one cannot change their dealership. On the Ford.ca this particular FAQs does not show on the list. The the said only way to change a dealership is to cancel and book another new one which then you loose the original ID and spot.

If the call centre is dead wrong because they are just looking at incomplete data that's in front of them, let me know!
Correct. I knew that back when I reserved. My buddy works at Cam Clark Ford Canmore; however Cam Clark Ford has multiple locations and at the time I accidentally chose the wrong location. So when I called Ford.ca they said I had to cancel and reserve again! So at that time, when I reserved with the correct dealership I reserved two: BL & WT. Because I was also told you could not change trim levels.

OP
OP
fly-cobra32

fly-cobra32

Wildtrak
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Acura
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Correct. I knew that back when I reserved. My buddy works at Cam Clark Ford Canmore; however Cam Clark Ford has multiple locations and at the time I accidentally chose the wrong location. So when I called Ford.ca they said I had to cancel and reserve again! So at that time, when I reserved with the correct dealership I reserved two: BL & WT. Because I was also told you could not change trim levels.
My reservation say i booked a 2 door.............does that mean I can't change models?
If so i will not be buying a Bronco

phnttom

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Audi TTS, '13 Fiat 500 Turbo, '15 VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

@fly-cobra32 I don't have an answer to that. Just know what I shared from what I was told.

Sponsored

brrke

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 NA8 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I hope this is a mistake, as I have to change my dealer. I'll see if my contacts at Ford Canada know any different.

OP
OP
fly-cobra32

fly-cobra32

Wildtrak
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Acura
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I hope this is a mistake, as I have to change my dealer. I'll see if my contacts at Ford Canada know any different.
I hope it is and keep us all up to date on what you discover.

OP
OP
fly-cobra32

fly-cobra32

Wildtrak
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Acura
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

"Online Reservation FAQs

wildtrak.png

I just got an email back form Karen B. @ Customer Relationship Centre / Ford of Canada. She said;
" are aware that there is not a process for customers to change their dealer or vehicle without cancelling and making a new reservation "

Thus loosing your spot.......................

Or;
" can wait for the possibility that a process is put in place. "

Nice! Hope they are hearding us loud and clear. Right now I'll be going into the dealer that I don't want to do business with nor eager or at ease to strike a deal to purchase one from them.
Doesn't make good business sense to me......My excitement went from 200%+ to 80%-

I guess I chose the right photo image!

Too many cars

Outer Banks
First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Explorer 10 F150 14 BMW 01 Boxster 87 Lafer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m about in the same boat, I’d ordered Outer banks 4 doors, but more and more I found the 2 doors more attractive. Hopefully I’ll be able to change, when ever will do the final selection. If this is to happened in 2021, i may shift to Jeep.

brrke

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 NA8 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Ford Bronco Canada Ford Bronco reservations cannot change dealership..... wildtrak

I just got an email back form Karen B. @ Customer Relationship Centre / Ford of Canada. She said;
" are aware that there is not a process for customers to change their dealer or vehicle without cancelling and making a new reservation "

Thus loosing your spot.......................

Or;
" can wait for the possibility that a process is put in place. "

Nice! Hope they are hearding us loud and clear. Right now I'll be going into the dealer that I don't want to do business with nor eager or at ease to strike a deal to purchase one from them.
Doesn't make good business sense to me......My excitement went from 200%+ to 80%-

I guess I chose the right photo image!

I think they'll have this sorted shortly. I'm now more worried that Canadian orders, in general, will be getting shafted and put very late.

Sponsored

Rednek

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD/2023 Maverick XLT/02 F150/68 Torino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I guess i was lucky because it chose for me the dealer i work at rather then another dealer that is the same distance it didn't give me any choice.

ThatGuyatFord

Big Bend
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS SG
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My reservation say i booked a 2 door.............does that mean I can't change models?
If so i will not be buying a Bronco
You can change your Bronco when you go to order. Ford's not going to hold you to your reservation vehicle choice.

mdepll

Black Diamond
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sorento
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You can change your Bronco when you go to order. Ford's not going to hold you to your reservation vehicle choice.
I think they'll have this sorted shortly. I'm now more worried that Canadian orders, in general, will be getting shafted and put very late.
Same here. I can’t believe you are not allowed to change dealerships ????

Xodric

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Manitoba, Canada ( Born/Raised in Kansas )
Vehicle(s)
1978 Bronco XLT, 1979 F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dont get your hopes up. Ford Canada treating us like dog shit. Never got any of the emails my brother in the US got, no physical brochures, no Bronco Rodeos in Canada, no Bronco events post-launch. Jack shit. When I emailed Ford Canada I got more bullshit. Spending $75,000 on a Bronco and I cant get a f€$#ing brochure.

Screenshot_20201028-225510_Gmail.jpg

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I guess i was lucky because it chose for me the dealer i work at rather then another dealer that is the same distance it didn't give me any choice.
You work at a dealer?

What’s the inside scoop?
Sponsored