Sponsored

Canada: How do I know if I truly have price protection?

Jfman

Base
First Name
jean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hello,

Placed and order on a Bronco in August 2022, the salesperson told me I would not have 2022 pricing but I would however get the first 2023 pricing locked in as my order is expected to come in later in the year.

The order was converted to a 2023 as soon as it was possible to do so last fall.

Today I just noticed a price increase (so 2nd 2023 pricing) on Ford’s website and I am wondering how can I know for sure that I won’t get the later pricing at pickup?

Can I verify this information with Ford? Do I just take my salesman word on this?

OT: How do I get the updates from Ford thru email you guys seem to be getting. My only communication is thru my salesman
Sponsored

Last edited:

YYCbroncofan

Wildtrak
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I personally ordered mine in January 2021 and my WT is due to begin production at the end of January 2023. I have been going back and forth with my dealer who has been telling me I am not price protected but that Ford Canada was offering me a 7k discount which still leaves me short by roughly 4k from the originally agreed price. Also when the WT became available, the hardtop was automatically included. They are now saying that it is optional and that I must pay $1695 for it which is included in the extra price increase I am being hit with. I wish there was some more definite info out there on Ford;'s website.

Unfortunately, calling Ford results in them telling us to deal with the dealer and that they can not do anything to help!

sgraing1

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond.A Bunch More Junk.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I would get in touch with a government official who handles Canadian consumer affairs.

YYCbroncofan

Wildtrak
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Good idea! Thanks for the input..
Sponsored