mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sorento
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Black diamond seems like the sweet spot, although it would be nice if ferd offered a cold weather option with heated seats and steering wheel on all trim levels, like Jeep does.
can't do black diamond....with mid package....it's 66K plus...too much!
Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Black diamond with heated seats and steering wheel would be ideal. Rest of mid pkg is fluff
I'm really starting to walk back on Mid. I really like the heated seats, dual climate, and intelligent access (only because my wife's new truck has them and they're nice features) but not sure I want to pay $1750 for those.

bluezombi

Outer Banks
First Name
Louis Pierre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bicycle
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Montreal, home of pot holes....
Was thinking Outerbanks... Might switch to 2 door Badlands, looks so much nicer with the 33s even if i wont probably use the disco that much anyway.

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS, TD5 Defender
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm really starting to walk back on Mid. I really like the heated seats, dual climate, and intelligent access (only because my wife's new truck has them and they're nice features) but not sure I want to pay $1750 for those.
Don’t think I could have a year round vehicle that doesn’t have heated seats and steering wheel having lived with them for a few years now. Especially with vinyl seats! The rest of it is nice to haves.

Sponsored

bluezombi

Outer Banks
First Name
Louis Pierre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bicycle
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Don’t think I could have a year round vehicle that doesn’t have heated seats and steering wheel having lived with them for a few years now. Especially with vinyl seats! The rest of it is nice to haves.
Dont think i could also, specially if i go soft top... But with the vents under the seat, wonder how it would go for warming up.

Rednek

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD/2023 Maverick XLT/02 F150/68 Torino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

On my build up of a BD the 1750 gets you 10spd also,great value if true

mdepll

Black Diamond
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sorento
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is very expensive for mid pack on a black Diamond.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don't even have heat, let alone heated anything, in my current truck. Just having power windows and AC will be a huge bonus.

Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

On my build up of a BD the 1750 gets you 10spd also,great value if true
Certainly is. I've been looking at the manual BL. Forgoing Mid brings it to "mid" 60s instead high 60s after taxes. Mentally, I find that easier to stomach.

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS, TD5 Defender
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I don't even have heat, let alone heated anything, in my current truck. Just having power windows and AC will be a huge bonus.
My truck technically has heat...sort of blows hot air vaguely at the windshield and back of the radio ?.

Certainly is. I've been looking at the manual BL. Forgoing Mid brings it to "mid" 60s instead high 60s after taxes. Mentally, I find that easier to stomach.
if I could get badlands with standalone Heated seats/wheel, and no other options, I’d be happy. And maybe the optional wheels...
Sponsored