john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
velar
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Eh! Love to here what trim level you guys are thinking of for our Canadian climate and roads around here? I'm on the fence with Wildtrak and Badlands as well love the 35's but just not sure how these will ride in the city of Toronto....
Sponsored

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey TO!
KW here....
I'm looking squarely at the 2 door Badlands (reserved) because I want 33's, and not 35's
Also want the heated seats and steering wheel! Lux package

Rednek

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD/2023 Maverick XLT/02 F150/68 Torino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I reserved a Big Bend,but may change to Blackdiamond for our Alberta backlands

Redwolffer

Wildtrak
First Name
Red
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford explorer 2019 sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hi, I booked a Wildtrack but may change to badlands with sasquatch.

Iron Ox

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Looking at 2 door black diamond for myself.

Sponsored

Skifryan

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler 300
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Either Big Bend + Auto + Mid or Outer Banks with those included depending on cost/other factors.

King Luis

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60 & MK5 Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm thinking Black Diamonds. Snow covered boots and that washout floor is a nice feature. Heated seats is a must.

Guinness24

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey TO!
KW here....
I'm looking squarely at the 2 door Badlands (reserved) because I want 33's, and not 35's
Also want the heated seats and steering wheel! Lux package
Also KW here! Outer Banks ...yes suburban crawler....but wish I could get the vinyl floors with drain!

rkj__

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra, Countryman, RZR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If a Bronco ends up in my driveway, it will be my wife's daily driver. She likes the luxury features, but I have interest in off roading. We don't currently live near any 4x4 trails, but that will likely change by the time the Bronco is actually available here.

So, the budget constrained option would be a heavily optioned Big Bend. If the budget allows, it would likely be an Outter Banks, but maybe a Badlands.

I took her off roading in my old truck once, and she did not love it, nor hate it, but since we have been talking about the Bronco a lot lately, she did express some interest in offroading again.

Short answer; it's too early to say! We need to save some money, then see, touch, and drive them!

Sponsored

Dooms

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey everyone, Cochrane Ontario (near Timmins) here. I just changed mine to the Wildtrak from the Badlands. Noticed the Badlands had a softtop and I dont think I want a softtop in -40 weather. Wonder if Canadian versions will come standard with hard top and block heaters? If so Ill drop back down to the Badlands.

Redwolffer

Wildtrak
First Name
Red
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford explorer 2019 sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey everyone, Cochrane Ontario (near Timmins) here. I just changed mine to the Wildtrak from the Badlands. Noticed the Badlands had a softtop and I dont think I want a softtop in -40 weather. Wonder if Canadian versions will come standard with hard top and block heaters? If so Ill drop back down to the Badlands.
Hi Welcome Ryan, I'm still on the fence between WT vs BLs. I've reserved a WT for now and will wait for the cost of upgrades on BLs (Hard top + sasquatch package).

TheDo114

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
All 4 doors come standard with a soft top. We will need to upgrade to a hard top

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They won't come standard with hard top but will have block heaters. Edit: Unless you're talking 2 door.

I'm in southern Manitoba. Getting the Big Bend or Black Diamond. Nothing but gravel roads here which can be pretty tough going in the winter.

7spd.

Black Diamond is overkill in most of Manitoba but should treat me well when I regularly travel "home" to Alberta and Nova Scotia.
Sponsored

Last edited: