John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

excellent !! and it should be less than half price in US dollars :)

Sponsored

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

" Top, Retractable, Twill, Soft, Full roof, 4dr by Bestop Exterior ļ” $2,897.70 (Canadian $$) "

Wow... makes me think dual top may be a bargin....

parropski

Big Bend
First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Signature LED is the only option I want on my stock BB, somehow its missing in Canada. :(

OP
OP
9DEMON9

9DEMON9

Badlands
First Name
Kane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
" Top, Retractable, Twill, Soft, Full roof, 4dr by Bestop Exterior ļ” $2,897.70 (Canadian $$) "

Wow... makes me think dual top may be a bargin....
Almost anything you can get as an option when purchasing is less. There are multiple examples when comparing prices in the B&P to this list. You save a significant amount ordering what you want when you order the truck in most cases.

russelldav

Badlands
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am close to pulling the trigger and placing an order for a 4-door Badlands with 2.7L ecoboost and Sasquatch, but I emailed my dealer to clarify two issues:

1) I want the roof rails and sound deadening headliner
2) I want to include a number of accessories in the baseline vehicle (I am leasing) including a winch, light bar, pod lights etc.

I was invited to convert my reservation in to an order and I got this response today:

"The Ford Order system shows that the roof rails are not available with the Sasquatch package and the sound deadening headliner is not available with the 2.7 engine. The accessories that you wanted to add are not available to order with the vehicle, they are ordered separately through the parts department and added at time of vehicle delivery. From what Ford has announced, there will be around 200 accessories for the Bronco by the time it arrives."

It blows my mind I cannot put roof rails on the car because of Sasquatch. Will I be able to include this and the accessories in the lease agreement do you think or will they make me buy these outright and upfront at delivery, then sell them separately at the end of the lease?

Getting fed up now and very tempted to order a new Defender 2020 which would be here within 12-16 weeks. Even if I order the Bronco today it isn't guaranteed that I won't be a MY2022 build!

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am close to pulling the trigger and placing an order for a 4-door Badlands with 2.7L ecoboost and Sasquatch, but I emailed my dealer to clarify two issues:

2) I want to include a number of accessories in the baseline vehicle (I am leasing) including a winch, light bar, pod lights etc.

I was invited to convert my reservation in to an order and I got this response today:

"The Ford Order system shows that the roof rails are not available with the Sasquatch package and the sound deadening headliner is not available with the 2.7 engine. The accessories that you wanted to add are not available to order with the vehicle, they are ordered separately through the parts department and added at time of vehicle delivery. From what Ford has announced, there will be around 200 accessories for the Bronco by the time it arrives."

It blows my mind I cannot put roof rails on the car because of Sasquatch. Will I be able to include this and the accessories in the lease agreement do you think or will they make me buy these outright and upfront at delivery, then sell them separately at the end of the lease?

Getting fed up now and very tempted to order a new Defender 2020 which would be here within 12-16 weeks. Even if I order the Bronco today it isn't guaranteed that I won't be a MY2022 build!
It's been known for quite some time that because of GVWR issues the roof rack and headliner can't be ordered from the factory.

Sponsored

russelldav

Badlands
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sure and I can live with ordering the roof rails afterwards if I have to, but surely the whole marketing campaign on the accessories like the winch and the lights was to be able to include those in to your configuration and the vehicle base price? Or did I miss interpret that...

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The roof rails isnā€™t available for the 2.7 either! ?

russelldav

Badlands
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The roof rails isnā€™t available for the 2.7 either! ?

Through more investigation I've found that the roof rails are going to be available from the factory for 2022 model production but are not available on 2021. So maybe they are doing some more engineering but I donā€™t get why thereā€™s a GVW issue especially since the Sasquatch lowers the centre of gravity.

I also discovered that if you are leasing, they will allow up to $5000 in accessories to be added to the price of the vehicle and be residual-ized in the lease end value so you would only be paying for part of the accessory.

BroncoBenni

Wildtrak
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 escape Titanium and 2015 Cruze diesel
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I do enjoy the very minimal late availability option in Canada. Only dual tops, and black painted tops.