Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Audi TTS, '13 Fiat 500 Turbo, '15 VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

As for a regional item, I have created Alberta Bronco Club. www.albertabroncoclub.ca & IG: @albertabroncoclub

As the current president of Audi Club North America Western Canada I have been involved in clubs for years and making them much more than just an online picture share. There could be synergies. The intent of an Alberta Club is to do in person meetings, events and when possible secure promotions and sponsorships from vendors as a group buy, etc.

OP
OP
Mustang Mike

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks man! Yah pretty much Tim Hortons and Hockey!

OP
OP
Mustang Mike

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

As for a regional item, I have created Alberta Bronco Club. www.albertabroncoclub.ca & IG: @albertabroncoclub

As the current president of Audi Club North America Western Canada I have been involved in clubs for years and making them much more than just an online picture share. There could be synergies. The intent of an Alberta Club is to do in person meetings, events and when possible secure promotions and sponsorships from vendors as a group buy, etc.
Yah man, I agree! I’d like to get all the provincial clubs on board and do a coast to coast ride, perhaps a charity fund raiser? Various club members can do just their provinces legs or the whole thing? Lots of potential! Feel free to send some good Alberta folks our way!

jcgcbns22

Outer Banks
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Roush R "Canada" coming right along. ROUSH exhaust and cold air install is tomorrow. Retro Ford Bronco graphics, CDN flag and ROUSH banner went on today. Tint on front side markers and rear LED tail lights as well. KO2's next week will take height to 33.1 from 32 stock on OBX stock rims. JCG
Ford Bronco Canadian Bronco Club C8715D2E-D785-47E0-991A-9D4853B5122F_1_201_a

Sponsored

jcgcbns22

Outer Banks
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco Canadian Bronco Club 22E942CA-785D-43DF-9D79-1E100BEA1042

latest photo on phone added a few other things since. Work in progress build. Day trip overlander
Looks great. Similar height to the nudge bar I ordered from Greenlane Off-road. 9 inches which brings it to just below the Bronco letters. What type of brackets did you use on the top? Thanks. JCG

IXxMcCoyxXl

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looks great. Similar height to the nudge bar I ordered from Greenlane Off-road. 9 inches which brings it to just below the Bronco letters. What type of brackets did you use on the top? Thanks. JCG
same green lane bull bar

Sponsored