Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Any Canadians know their respective dealerships allocated numbers for 21MY Broncos?

If yes, do you know your priority or place in your dealers line (example order #2 of 20 allocations)?
Sponsored

Rednek

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD/2023 Maverick XLT/02 F150/68 Torino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Last i heard was i'm #10 of 23,and only expecting 2 allocations? (makes no sense,i think they are uninformed like most dealer sales staff)my res was early 7/14 and i ordered Jan 20

Ace2o

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future 2021 Bronco Badlands owner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer told me I'm #5. They don't have a firm allocation on Bronco yet but the manager expects 100 for 2021 including stock and special orders.

JohnnyBronc

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My dealer didn't know much but I was able to get I was #11 out of about 30 reservations. I don't think they know allocation. Maybe Ford Canada is doing things differently.

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I understand to be number 15 out of 40 allocations, with over 70 reservations in total. With my build not hitting the Deadly 6 I think Iā€™ll be driving it away sometime this fall.

Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mine has told me that there are no allocation percentages like there are in the US. But then other dealers say there are allocations. I'm still not sure what the case is.

I've decided I'm not going to go ahead unless I know, with relative certainty, that I'll be getting a Bronco before winter. If my dealer can't give me enough [true] information to make an educated decision I'll be officially out.

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™m number 16 with my dealer, but they say they have not received their allocations yet.

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer told me I'm #5. They don't have a firm allocation on Bronco yet but the manager expects 100 for 2021 including stock and special orders.
Your dealer is incorrect. They will not receive stock until all FORD reservations are completed.

OP
OP
Mustang Mike

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My dealer too says they don't know allocation numbers anywhere in Canada.

He also said that within the dealership I was the 3rd to order so in house I would #3 of however many they end up converting.

We both think this "place in line" within the dealership isn't all that important because the initial reservation timestamp would/should trump when you ordered at the dealer.

So as an example you have two customers "A" and "B" who order the exact same bronco.

A) Placed a $100 reservation on Jul 14, 2020 and converted to order on Feb, 19, 2021

B) Placed a $100 reservation on Jul 15, 2020 and converted to order on Jan, 19, 2021

= A gets his bronco built first, the conversion date has no bearing on priority.

If customer "A" decides (before having a build date assigned) that he really wants one of the late availability options then he might see customer B's bronco on the lot before his (despite his timestamp).

In theory there won't be a single bronco on the lot for sale until all of the reserved/converted orders are delivered, does that make sense?

It would bug me (and every other customer) if you were waiting for a bronco or worse being told you're a MY22 and a full sized bronco shows up on the lot as a demo for the dealership GM to drive around in.

Rollerstud98

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was #85 to reserve but first order in. Was told obviously doesnā€™t mean I will be first to arrive but I should still be getting a ā€˜21. Wait and see how she all plays out.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Mustang Mike

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was #85 to reserve but first order in. Was told obviously doesnā€™t mean I will be first to arrive but I should still be getting a ā€˜21. Wait and see how she all plays out.
What do you mean #85 to reserve?

Rollerstud98

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What do you mean #85 to reserve?
When I put my reservation in they told me I was the 85th reservation they had received. That was in July. 25th I think.

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When I put my reservation in they told me I was the 85th reservation they had received. That was in July. 25th I think.
If that is the case, you will not be getting a MY21 unless allot of those that reserved before you dropped out. I'm guessing Canadian dealerships will get allocated 30 to 40 Broncos each (Just a guess). So unless you are in the 1st 40 that reserved at that dealer, you will be getting yours next year. Reservation date takes precedent over ordered date.

OP
OP
Mustang Mike

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yah thatā€™s a lot of reservations ahead of you, I would also say that in addition to a late time stamp youā€™re looking at a 2022. More than half of the 190,000 reservations were made on 13/14 July and Ford has said they all wonā€™t be 21ā€™s so I donā€™t think a July 25th reservation will squeak out a 21MY build?

Rollerstud98

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

šŸ¤·šŸ»No skin off my nose either way. I did bring up that I figured I would be a ā€˜22, dealer said with his allocation he thinks I will still be a ā€˜21. Just gotta wait and see now.
Sponsored