First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I remember talking to a sales person at Cam Clark Ford in North Van about a month ago and he said they had something like 160 reservations and expected maybe 40 vehicles this year, but it sounded like he really didn't know for sure. Probably a guess.

It seems pretty bleak given how many converted orders there were overall and the production capacity. It looks like all the vehicles being produced this year and next are already sold. It's going to be a loooong wait.

Redwolffer

Wildtrak
First Name
Red
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford explorer 2019 sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Nothing from the dealership, but I'm told I'll be 2022 due to hardtop.

OP
OP
parropski

parropski

Big Bend
First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Nothing from the dealership, but I'm told I'll be 2022 due to hardtop.
I got a day 1 res.. and due to ford canada not allowing us to change dealers I got stuck with a 800 "doc fee".

If they give us all a 2022 MY estimate, I'm waiting until I can walk into a dealership and get one lol.

blacksquatched

Black Diamond
First Name
Liam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Pathfinder
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone in Canada get a confirmation email from ford?, or a build sheet from dealer?

Sponsored

Kayci77

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4-door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone in Canada get a confirmation email from ford?, or a build sheet from dealer?
I thought I was the only one wondering this but judging by the previous comments, it sounds like Canadians aren't getting the emails in general. The dealer did text me the build sheet to confirm the conversion of my res to an order. When I switched my colour after submitting my order, the dealership said they updated it with Ford and received a confirmation of the change, so I guess that's good?

On a side note, my reservation page at ford.ca still shows my original build (I changed from BB to BL), but it sounds like that is pretty common too? (I hope!)

blacksquatched

Black Diamond
First Name
Liam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Pathfinder
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I thought I was the only one wondering this but judging by the previous comments, it sounds like Canadians aren't getting the emails in general. The dealer did text me the build sheet to confirm the conversion of my res to an order. When I switched my colour after submitting my order, the dealership said they updated it with Ford and received a confirmation of the change, so I guess that's good?

On a side note, my reservation page at ford.ca still shows my original build (I changed from BB to BL), but it sounds like that is pretty common too? (I hope!)
Im the same, just emails from the dealer confirming changes etc, nothing too official looking. Maybe it will come later?

Kayci77

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4-door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Im the same, just emails from the dealer confirming changes etc, nothing too official looking. Maybe it will come later?
One can hope, but I converted my order in late Feb so I'm not really holding my breath. I'm hoping that the next email I get from Ford will be in May with my estimated build date!

ReimundKrohn

Big Bend
First Name
Reimund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rav-4, 2005 F-150 Lariat, 2005 PT GT Conv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

An email from FOC, no - but the build sheet from my dealer and my priority code; yes. I also paid the deposit and signed the offer to purchase (Jan 20). FOC refunded my deposit and showed my reservation converted to an “In Store Order” with Order number and Order Date.

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

January 26th I did get a "what to expect" email from Ford Canada. A few days after my order was put in.
Looked like this. It's weird becausr I got it after I ordered lol
Ford Bronco Canadian dealer allocations Screenshot_20210409-182757_Gmail

Sponsored

ReimundKrohn

Big Bend
First Name
Reimund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

January 26th I did get a "what to expect" email from Ford Canada. A few days after my order was put in.
Looked like this. It's weird becausr I got it after I ordered lol
Ford Bronco Canadian dealer allocations Screenshot_20210409-182757_Gmail
I got the same email. I assume it was just sent to notify all Canadian reservation holders that we could proceed with order at our dealers, but just like you I had already converted to order.

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We’re in Information Purgatory up here in Canazuela. It’s frustrating.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Feel sorry for my neighbors to the north. Bad as things are here, they are even worse...

ReimundKrohn

Big Bend
First Name
Reimund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Feel sorry for my neighbors to the north. Bad as things are here, they are even worse...
On more levels than you know. Been thinking about rustling up the Fam and trekking across the southern border.... Migrant caravans have their perks. 👌
Sponsored