StrainedCMOS

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm in the process of getting my MY2022 order moved to MY2023 and I noticed that in my original order submission I never received my order confirmation from Ford that my order was placed. In talking to my sales rep, he says he's never heard about an order confirmation email or how to connect the order they submitted so I can also get updates from Ford.

This is in Canada and I was wondering for anyone else who submitted a custom order up here if they got an order confirmation from Ford, or if they knew how to make that work. My 2022 order was priority code 19 prior to the shift (it is 99 now until I give them the go ahead on the required changes to move my order to the next model year).
Sponsored

cjorca

Badlands
First Name
Cali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra (Badlands Ordered)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I never received anything from Ford either. I asked my dealer (Brown Bros. Ford) the same thing - they said it is only available in the USA. (Ford.com)

I was getting jealous of all the swag Americans were getting from Ford whilst waiting for their Broncos, because they were on that site that confirms orders/gives production dates etc.

The only way we can track on the Ford.ca site - is once a VIN is issued.

As long as you have your WBDO - that's proof (Confirmation) the order has been placed.

I've gone through 2 MY rollovers, been priority code 10 for ever - & still don't have a VIN.

... one day :)

OP
OP
StrainedCMOS

StrainedCMOS

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Seems your dealer and mine are on the same page. Only tracking via VIN that will come sometime in the year 202X.

Well at least I know I'm not crazy and I can stop pestering my sales guy on it. At least I picked up a Bronco from Costco as my self-delivered swag.
Sponsored