Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You're good it was KFL. I hoped to pop into Dearborn too but ran out of time. Have they been good for you so far?
For what it’s worth, my dealer seems to own both KFL and Dearborn lol. As well as Mazda and Kia in Kamloops. I didn’t even realize they had anything in Kamloops until the other day.
Sponsored

MudCrawler

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F 150, Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Has anyone received confirmation of order from ford Canada or seen the reservation status update to order? My dealership says the following, meaning the status on the portal won't change until March? How do I know if my order was accepted if my reservation doesn't update to order? I know they said they did it and provided me order sheet but.....

Ford wanted the builds to be submitted in order to process builds vs cancellations, the reservation will show until the submission for builds close (early March).

hozer

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Has anyone received confirmation of order from ford Canada or seen the reservation status update to order? My dealership says the following, meaning the status on the portal won't change until March? How do I know if my order was accepted if my reservation doesn't update to order? I know they said they did it and provided me order sheet but.....

Ford wanted the builds to be submitted in order to process builds vs cancellations, the reservation will show until the submission for builds close (early March).
I have a submitted order and confirmation of such from Ford. Also says order in my Ford.ca account
Ford Bronco Canadian Order Bank Now OPEN!! Untitled

OP
OP
Mustang Mike

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have a submitted order and confirmation of such from Ford. Also says order in my Ford.ca account
Ford Bronco Canadian Order Bank Now OPEN!! Untitled
It’s odd that only some people have a “confirmation” on their myford account?

Sponsored

Bronco88

Black Diamond
First Name
Ajay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
same here, mine was updated to badlands but still shows a 2 dr silver black diamond.
i was hoping for an actual email or something with my build etc but guess that won't be until after order banks close.

parropski

Big Bend
First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

For all of you who converted to orders.
Did you get your $100 reserve fee back into your credit card?

My dealer converted my order without telling me. And they reimbursed my reservation fee.

They insist the orders cant be configured yet.

termin8

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ford edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I didnt get my $100 applied to my order and didnt get it back either. They said Ford will do that afterwards :unsure:. Also said still looking into see if x-plan is available(i doubt it from what has been mentioned on this forum so far). I also asked her to mention on the order to say do not install front license plate bracket, but she says the order has no comments section, but will look into it

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My dealer converted my order without telling me. And they reimbursed my reservation fee.

That's all wrong. I recommend reporting them to Ford or, if you're feeling very generous, informing them that you will jnless they rectify their errors.

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You can convert to orders, your dealer may be feeding you a line

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Mustang Mike

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

the front plate bracket usually comes uninstalled and is in a bag in the trunk usually. Some dealerships will try to say they’re legally obligated to install it in places like Ontario where it’s required, but they aren’t or your can take responsibility. I’ve tried to convince my local Ford dealer to carry “StoNShow” brackets but they don’t seem interested.
When you sit down & negotiate price, financing & all that there is a “note section” where your sales rep can write things like added accessories or requests. When I factory ordered my mustang they wrote in that installation of the front plate bracket or washing of the car would void the deal. Nothing worse than ordering a $70,000 car only to have some kid wash it with a brush full of dirt and sand.

P.S Also in the notes section they included in the quoted price for my lowering kit, exhaust & tint all installed. That way if for some odd reason the price jumped up they would eat it, not me!

I didnt get my $100 applied to my order and didnt get it back either. They said Ford will do that afterwards :unsure:. Also said still looking into see if x-plan is available(i doubt it from what has been mentioned on this forum so far). I also asked her to mention on the order to say do not install front license plate bracket, but she says the order has no comments section, but will look into it

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just remind them about the plate at delivery. When my 4Runner came in and they were doing the PDI I reminded them about the front plate and no dealer stickers. I made sure to inspect the vehicle myself for these things before I went in to sign the papers.

termin8

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ford edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
thanks for the advice on the plate. I'm not too keen on the tires that the OBX comes with. Anyone happen to know if I can negotiate for a different set when its delivered, or do I have to do this after delivery on my own coin?

OP
OP
Mustang Mike

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You can essentially get whatever you want within reason. This is especially true when it comes to rims/tires and isn’t specific to only “ford performance” parts but aftermarket companies too. Dealerships have lots of options now and can do lift kits, wraps, tint and even install a supercharger all under warranty and built into your purchase price. I’d just do your research, find out what wheels you like and get an idea of what a fair price is and they should be able to at least match it? Hardest part will be available of aftermarket parts but there’s that huge accessory guide and as for wheels and tires I’d think as long as they are correct bolt pattern/offset and fit under the truck you’ve ordered you’ll be ok?

thanks for the advice on the plate. I'm not too keen on the tires that the OBX comes with. Anyone happen to know if I can negotiate for a different set when its delivered, or do I have to do this after delivery on my own coin?

Redwolffer

Wildtrak
First Name
Red
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford explorer 2019 sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Finally, I got a call to convert my reservation to an order. My appointment is tomorrow and I'm still on the fence - BL or WL. 🤔.
Sponsored