Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, 1981 Trans Am, 1972 Austin Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reservation has now been converted to an order for my Badlands.....wahooo, here we goooooo!
Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My dealer says they just recieved order guides but says order banks aren't open yet. :cautious::unsure:

Also responded to my allocation questions only saying that the timestamps matter.

Ugh.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Has anyone heard if our allocations will follow the US model?

If you get any info from your dealer on their reservation numbers and allocation numbers please share.

May help those of us with dealers that aren't sure what's happening.

MudCrawler

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F 150, Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just heard back from my dealer and he said the following:

Ford Bronco Canadian Order Bank Now OPEN!! 1611181469284

Sponsored

Bronco88

Black Diamond
First Name
Ajay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I ordered this morning - paid a deposit and gave them my print off w/ reservation number, drivers license photo copy. I didn't sign or get anything, but knowing a guy there they said I would find out real soon if there would be any issues with my order. The guy submitting them was saying my reservation from august was attached to a 2 dr black diamond manual and that he would have to manually change it before putting the order in the que. I'm not too worried, based on my build (Badlands 4 DR w/ 2.7 V6, 10 SPD, High Pkg, Sasquatch Pkg w/ Modular Shadow Black Roof in Velocity Blue) I'll be late MY21 or right at the front of MY22 according to my dealer. I'm somewhere in the 50's for orders submitted out of a 100 reservations.

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was contacted by email today by Advantage Ford here in Calgary. They are gearing up to convert orders over next few weeks and plan to be complete by the end of February.

I reserved late (October) so I have no expectations of a 2021 build, but good luck and happy hunting to those ahead of me.

Funksurfsoul

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone who’s placed a Canadian order - and negotiated price, please post up and let others know what dealer and agreed upon price/deal they’ve agreed on - MSRP, lower/higher etc..

Last edited:

Sponsored

Funksurfsoul

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered this morning - paid a deposit and gave them my print off w/ reservation number, drivers license photo copy. I didn't sign or get anything, but knowing a guy there they said I would find out real soon if there would be any issues with my order. The guy submitting them was saying my reservation from august was attached to a 2 dr black diamond manual and that he would have to manually change it before putting the order in the que. I'm not too worried, based on my build (Badlands 4 DR w/ 2.7 V6, 10 SPD, High Pkg, Sasquatch Pkg w/ Modular Shadow Black Roof in Velocity Blue) I'll be late MY21 or right at the front of MY22 according to my dealer. I'm somewhere in the 50's for orders submitted out of a 100 reservations.
Nice build. When did you reserve?

Hemisfear

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cool, which Dealer are you going through?

Bronco88

Black Diamond
First Name
Ajay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
yesterday but order was officially put in today, refreshed my ford.ca page and all of a sudden it said Order number not Reservation number with an Order date of 21/01/21 and a bulletin below to contact dealer. I called and was told they couldn't change anything initially when the order was submitted but apparently they can go into the system and modify any order, I want my 4 dr Badlands.

I'm going through Brown Bros. Ford in Vancouver.

Skeeterjack

Outer Banks
First Name
RON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018MUSTANG GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Got an email from the dealer today saying FORD would be in touch with me next week ? Then a second email from the dealer requesting my build. They indicated they had not received retail pricing from FORD but assures me it will not be more then MSRP and possibly less. Hope i can nail this order down soon, so i will stop changing my mind on the colour. Good luck to everyone sitting on the fence and congrats to all they have an actual order in place. Know its hurry up and wait time.

Redwolffer

Wildtrak
First Name
Red
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford explorer 2019 sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Got a note from my dealer on Friday, that convert reservations to order soon. No date or time confirmed. It's a waiting game now.
Sponsored