Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thank you, I got my order sheet and found the difference.
($1000 Front bumper + modular hard top $2500 +Linder $200) and rest BS admin. charges with dealer agrees to credit back.
These are pre-tax figures and I'm in ONT.
Yah that makes more sense, also if you’re waiting until 2022 there might be an aftermarket for modular front/rear bumpers if you wanted to try and save the $1000? Just a thought?
Sponsored

Redwolffer

Wildtrak
First Name
Red
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford explorer 2019 sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yah that makes more sense, also if you’re waiting until 2022 there might be an aftermarket for modular front/rear bumpers if you wanted to try and save the $1000? Just a thought?
That's exactly what I will do, thanks again!

xiLLeNtz

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The dealer made be sign the Vehicle lease agreement with a credit check application - I'm a bit confused as the vehicle will not be delivered until 2022 what's is the point of credit check now?
Sounds like Planet Ford in Brampton .. There was a guy on Facebook last week asking if it would be possible to get a Bronco this year if he didn't have a reservation and then last night he randomly posted a lease agreement for a Wildtrack asking, "who in Canada needs a Bronco? I can hook you up"

OP
OP
Mustang Mike

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sounds like Planet Ford in Brampton .. There was a guy on Facebook last week asking if it would be possible to get a Bronco this year if he didn't have a reservation and then last night he randomly posted a lease agreement for a Wildtrack asking, "who in Canada needs a Bronco? I can hook you up"
So like he’s going to lease a Bronco and then transfer it over to someone?
Sponsored