604Bronco

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Bronco
Badlands
Hey folks,

I was wondering what some of my fellow-Canadian friends see on the B6G order tracker tool, when they enter in their VIN and order number?

Reason I ask is mine shows that the Primary Status as "In Order Processing" and has been like this for a few weeks. I have my VIN (obviously, or I wouldn't be able to get any info like this).

Will the "Production Date" change only when it's being built or does this update prior to the build date? I know folks in the USA get a fancy email with their build week etc. I was just curious if we get any advance heads up, or will this update pretty much on the day it gets built?

Thanks!

Screen Shot 2021-09-23 at 12.26.47 PM.png
Advertisement

talbot

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
In Purgatory
Bronco
Badlands
the tracker works for me, production date and status are updated
I did actually have an ETA before DM lockdown

tracker.JPG

Bronco9522

Outer Banks
First Name
Bob
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WRX
Bronco
Outer Banks
Hey folks,

I was wondering what some of my fellow-Canadian friends see on the B6G order tracker tool, when they enter in their VIN and order number?

Reason I ask is mine shows that the Primary Status as "In Order Processing" and has been like this for a few weeks. I have my VIN (obviously, or I wouldn't be able to get any info like this).

Will the "Production Date" change only when it's being built or does this update prior to the build date? I know folks in the USA get a fancy email with their build week etc. I was just curious if we get any advance heads up, or will this update pretty much on the day it gets built?

Thanks!

Screen Shot 2021-09-23 at 12.26.47 PM.png

Exactly Same boat

OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Badlands
the tracker works for me, production date and status are updated
I did actually have an ETA before DM lockdown

tracker.JPG
For that "Production Date" - Did that show up well in advance of the July 14th, or did this get updated on/around July 14th?

talbot

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
In Purgatory
Bronco
Badlands
it was there before the 14th, how long before I don't know
this was an 'abandoned' order I managed to pickup a week before production date

OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Badlands
it was there before the 14th, how long before I don't know
this was an 'abandoned' order I managed to pickup a week before production date
You mean, you don't check the tracker multiple times per day, on the hour, every hour?! What is wrong with you?? :ROFLMAO:

Just kidding - Thanks for the insight. Hoping someone else might be able to narrow this down a bit further, but this is helpful. Appreciate it.

talbot

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
In Purgatory
Bronco
Badlands
ha ha, oh i'm checking regularly now that there's some movement at DM

jasonkosi

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford F150
Bronco
Black Diamond
From what I can understand that tracker shows the primary status. Dealers can see on their end the secondary status as well.
Once your build is scheduled and sent to plant the status should change to “in production”. Then once it’s rolls off the line the production date will populate.
I think mine was in order processing until about a week before my build date, changed to in production around the same time as I got my window sticker

OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Badlands
From what I can understand that tracker shows the primary status. Dealers can see on their end the secondary status as well.
Once your build is scheduled and sent to plant the status should change to “in production”. Then once it’s rolls off the line the production date will populate.
I think mine was in order processing until about a week before my build date, changed to in production around the same time as I got my window sticker
Thanks - That makes sense. I just received my build week earlier today from the dealership.

Maybe now I'll check the tracker only once per day now... Ha!

Advertisement

BuiltRight
Advertisement