Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak, BMW M2, F350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So I was shocked to see the Maple Bucks pricing Monday night.

Base prices:

Bronco Sport: $32,199
Bronco 2Door: $40,499

US Base Prices:

Bronco Sport: $28,155
Bronco 2Door: $29,995

Direct Conversion to CAD Price:

Bronco Sport: $38035.73
Bronco 2Door: $40521.46

So it looks like we are paying about $4k less (CAD) for the Bronco Sport than our cousins south of the 49'. My question is why Ford, why??? Why do you give us a break on the mummy car and keep the real deal on par. No offence intended, but that is the Jeep Compass' demographic here.

I believe it's because they know people will pay up for it. But at the same time, a Wrangler Sport is $33,481. Thats a steep $7k for a base to base vehicle. Add a few options onto the Bronco and it's starting to get into new Defender territory. While not exactly the same a Bronco vs. Jeep, we don't have the rock crawling scene of the desert and therefor don't reap the benefits of solid axles.
Sponsored

takethecannoli

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So I was shocked to see the Maple Bucks pricing Monday night.

Base prices:

Bronco Sport: $32,199
Bronco 2Door: $40,499

US Base Prices:

Bronco Sport: $28,155
Bronco 2Door: $29,995

Direct Conversion to CAD Price:

Bronco Sport: $38035.73
Bronco 2Door: $40521.46

So it looks like we are paying about $4k less (CAD) for the Bronco Sport than our cousins south of the 49'. My question is why Ford, why??? Why do you give us a break on the mummy car and keep the real deal on par. No offence intended, but that is the Jeep Compass' demographic here.

I believe it's because they know people will pay up for it. But at the same time, a Wrangler Sport is $33,481. Thats a steep $7k for a base to base vehicle. Add a few options onto the Bronco and it's starting to get into new Defender territory. While not exactly the same a Bronco vs. Jeep, we don't have the rock crawling scene of the desert and therefor don't reap the benefits of solid axles.
I also noticed another discrepancy, in the US the difference between a 2 and 4 door is $2500 but here it is almost $5k. The 2dr models are significantly cheaper here, at least on certain trims.

The Outer Banks 2 dr is priced at
  • 47 Canadian
  • 39 USD = 53 Canadian
So you are “saving” 6 Cad from what it would cost in the states.