First Name
Gourik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Need to vent. Its upsetting. I had a feeling this would happen. However, I thought the residual and the rate would change.

I convinced myself paying $952 Canadian for lease on a pretty much loaded badlands (2.7, Sas, Lux..)
Been often checking the Canadian Ford build and price, waiting for 2022 models to pop up because unlike US the Canadian site was using 21 models, colors.
They did update it. Now the B&P website section looks very similar to US B&P. Where before, the modular bumper was included, now its extra and there are few other things like that.

Yesterday I built the spec I always have, and the price showed $975/m Canadian.
Today Ive noticed few other changes were made to the Build&Price site. I spec the car again and now its $1022/m.

I must be crazy because I could swear in the past i saw Sas pack on badlands $4200 or 4500 and for BD/OBX around $6200. Ive heard somewhere its because badland come with some suspension components already that's why sas pack cheaper.
Well right now Ive checked and OBX sas pack is $6200 and on the Badlands its $6350. Shoot me!
Sponsored

MO BRONCO

Badlands
First Name
Fab
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I feel you pain just placed my order with my dealer in Toronto today and yeah prices have gone up on the B & P site
Few weeks ago I would have saved so cash. These days price hikes are always blamed on the pandemic it’s all a bunch of BS.

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just went to the Ford.ca site and rebuilt my rig using the 2022 build and price. It’s about $550 more expensive, which isn’t unreasonable.

If you reserved in 2021 but did not get your build this year, your price was held for 2022. If you’re new to the ordering now, we’re already into the 2022 builds as 2021 was balanced out over a month ago.

OP
OP
Gourik31

Gourik31

Badlands
First Name
Gourik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just went to the Ford.ca site and rebuilt my rig using the 2022 build and price. It’s about $550 more expensive, which isn’t unreasonable.

If you reserved in 2021 but did not get your build this year, your price was held for 2022. If you’re new to the ordering now, we’re already into the 2022 builds as 2021 was balanced out over a month ago.
Could be, depends on the rig's trim. I dont think the residual and % has changed.
Im 100% sure the B & P section for Badlands has changed. Im 100% sure Sas pack was 4500.
I figured it out. The sas pack cost more now ($1800+ bumper is $600s additional charge now) that is 2400 give or take is what caused $70/m increase.

Edit: Rate change as well. Found an old screen shot. 4.49 to 4.99%
All in all, unhappily going to put in the order to be happy when I get the delivery.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Gourik31

Gourik31

Badlands
First Name
Gourik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I feel you pain just placed my order with my dealer in Toronto today and yeah prices have gone up on the B & P site
Few weeks ago I would have saved so cash. These days price hikes are always blamed on the pandemic it’s all a bunch of BS.
Right!
Fingers crossed it wont go higher. Im also hoping there is an error for Badlands trim and they bring the price down on Sas Pack :) The site is still buggy and unfinished after their update.

Sponsored

MO BRONCO

Badlands
First Name
Fab
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Could be, depends on the rig's trim. I dont think the residual and % has changed.
Im 100% sure the B & P section for Badlands has changed. Im 100% sure Sas pack was 4500.
I figured it out. The sas pack cost more now ($1800+ bumper is $600s additional charge now) that is 2400 give or take is what caused $70/m increase.

Edit: Rate change as well. Found an old screen shot. 4.49 to 4.99%
All in all, unhappily going to put in the order to be happy when I get the delivery.

My Badlands build I did last week says steel bumper included is that different then the
Ford Performance Heavy-Duty Modular bumper which looks like an option on badlands now

JPG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

950$ a month lease ? Wow that's stiff. I assume no cash down and no vehicle in exchange ?

But yeah the prices went up mid October when 2022s came out. you should have ordered and reserved, your 2021 price would have been frozen.

OP
OP
Gourik31

Gourik31

Badlands
First Name
Gourik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
950$ a month lease ? Wow that's stiff. I assume no cash down and no vehicle in exchange ?

But yeah the prices went up mid October when 2022s came out. you should have ordered and reserved, your 2021 price would have been frozen.
Yeah im still trying to swallow that price up pill. I originally wanted WT fully loaded (no lux) at $895 and that was pushing for my budget. Then convinced myself on $950s for BL+Lux. Now same BL is $1022. Who knows what happens when I do go to dealer and get a final quote from them. More surprises expected.
I wish I could reserve it earlier. I couldn't risk going through Credit checks etc any sooner as I was working on my mortgage... Plan is to go to the deal Jan or early Feb. Not ideal but....
Ohh and yes, 0 down etc.

Reactions: JPG

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can barely get Build and Price to load.

Compared to my window sticker, (2dr Badlands, 2.7L, Lux, Leather, Towing) these are the price changes I see:

Modular bumper is no longer included. This adds $695
Roof rack increases from $495 to $545
Leather increases from $2295 to $2495
Floor liners with carpet mats increases from $200 to $250
2.7L increase from $2000 to $2250
Lux increases from $5500 to $5745
Sasquatch increases from $4500 to $6350
Towing increases from $600 to $650
There appears to be no charge for Automatic transmission anymore.

Total price increase for the same build as mine from 2021 to 2022 is $2445

Last edited:
OP
OP
Gourik31

Gourik31

Badlands
First Name
Gourik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow nice write up, thanks Paul. I had no idea there were so many. I knew i wasnt crazy when i saw almost $2000 price increase on Sas pack. That one i remembered.
Lease rate went up from 4.66 to 4.99. That i have a screen shot of.

Build & Price is buggy. Some newbie updating that section of the site, prolly same person who didnt add cupholders and air vents at the back of the bronco. Which makes me hope Sas pack will go back to $4500 :p

Sponsored

JPG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford.ca is ALWAYS buggy, i rarely can get it to load and when it does, i have half functionality at best, logs me out of my account, can't get into build section, lags as hell. I think they are on a Dial-up connection still...

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford.ca is ALWAYS buggy, i rarely can get it to load and when it does, i have half functionality at best, logs me out of my account, can't get into build section, lags as hell. I think they are on a Dial-up connection still...
Sometimes I think they are still using teletype.

Reactions: JPG

internationlriders

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah I was nervous if I got re-scheduled for next year, exact same build as I got this year was close to $3k more going into next year. Probably a bit due to constraints, inflation, and exchange rate fluctuation?
Sponsored