Sponsored

Canadian Production or Delivery Tracker....or anything?

SassyBronco2021

Outer Banks
First Name
Sharon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
300 Chrysler & Torrent GM
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey all - from outside of Toronto Canada here. I am wondering how other Canadians are tracking their orders. It sort of seems we are all left out with the productions trackers to the cool packages from Ford that people are posting all over facebook. My Ford account doesn't have a production page that we can access in Canada.

My dealer does not know anything. Reserved last summer, ordered Jan 2 and not a piece of mail or email from Ford or the dealer.
I wonder if someone south of the Border can put my VIN in their production tracker.

What are other Canadians doing to track orders and deliveries ect?
I feel your pain! I am in windsor & I haven't heard squat from Ford either,I even called their hotline twice and they couldn't tell me anymore than what I already knew. I do call the dealer quite often, where I think they know me on 1st name basis. My build date was 07/23 & the tracker was still telling me in production So I called and was told my Bronco was built on 07/23 & its only 1st week of August & be patient like the rest of us.... WTF that suppose to mean, I don't know. I get it theres a process railing them into Canada, unloading in a zone,then delivered to the dealership- im not being told whats going on, there's #BadBatchBroncos from jun/July, im abit agitated,but not gonna throw in the towel just yet!
Do you have a VIN# / build date?
I don't know how to send a link, but if u will find it, its quite hot right now, its a new tracker on here (I think he is canadian) either way we're all in the same boat! Waiting....
Good luck
Sponsored