Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 135i
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hi
I am looking to make an order for a Wildtrak, but it looks like a lot of dealers are saying they cant order it as there are big delays. Anyone having any luck?

I got some estimated timelines of 6-8 months, which would be fine with me but they also said they cannot promise that. Does anyone have any insight to this?

Thanks,
Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi
I am looking to make an order for a Wildtrak, but it looks like a lot of dealers are saying they cant order it as there are big delays. Anyone having any luck?

I got some estimated timelines of 6-8 months, which would be fine with me but they also said they cannot promise that. Does anyone have any insight to this?

Thanks,
I suggest you use the “Search” bar at the top and/or look at the Ordering, Pricing, Production, and Delivery forum here - You’ll have more than enough info on this topic.

Ultimately it comes down to what you order/what options, dealership allocation, if the planets align, and what you ate for lunch 3 months ago.

In all seriousness, buckle up for a long wait. MAP is starting to pick-up speed on manufacturing (I think… *sigh*) so that’s promising. But there’s a looot of orders to work through.

Good luck! It’ll be worth the wait though :)

ReimundKrohn

Big Bend
First Name
Reimund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rav-4, 2005 F-150 Lariat, 2005 PT GT Conv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hi

Thanks,
I would imagine the 2021 MY order banks are closed, and 2022 hasn't opened yet..... We're all expecting significant price increases for the next MY due to the pressures of inflation on steel and aluminum and... well, everything else.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would imagine the 2021 MY order banks are closed, and 2022 hasn't opened yet..... We're all expecting significant price increases for the next MY due to the pressures of inflation on steel and aluminum and... well, everything else.
I was able to place a second Bronco order last week at a dealership. I don’t think the order banks are closed.

antman92

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

my sales guy in the GTA is still accepting orders - and they have an allocation of 25 units per month until february ................................... if ford ships them lmao

Sponsored

BroncoBilly17

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150 XLT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was able to place a second Bronco order last week at a dealership. I don’t think the order banks are closed.
A lifetime of learning has taught me sales guys will say anything to get their hands in your wallet.

A guy at Modatek (big green building in Milton nest to the 401 who builds the frames for the Bronco), said Ford has enough orders to fill through MY 2022. Having said that, with production restraints, I would guess the right build spec could sneak in there somewhere. Or a previous order may see the customer walk away and be available.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A lifetime of learning has taught me sales guys will say anything to get their hands in your wallet.

A guy at Modatek (big green building in Milton nest to the 401 who builds the frames for the Bronco), said Ford has enough orders to fill through MY 2022. Having said that, with production restraints, I would guess the right build spec could sneak in there somewhere. Or a previous order may see the customer walk away and be available.
I don’t doubt it - This second dealership I ordered from is a very small one. They said they only had 6 Bronco orders but received 7 allocations. I have no reason not to believe them, and they have been more open in sharing information than some other dealerships.

I guess time will tell. Trying to be optimistic.

BroncoBilly17

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150 XLT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I don’t doubt it - This second dealership I ordered from is a very small one. They said they only had 6 Bronco orders but received 7 allocations. I have no reason not to believe them, and they have been more open in sharing information than some other dealerships.

I guess time will tell. Trying to be optimistic.
It's not like Ford, or their dealer network, have been very good at providing correct info, but I was told by a sales manger that dealer allocations were separate from customer orders. I can't really see a dealership telling a customer they can't buy a Bronco from them because their allotment is full, but they can drive across town to another dealer, and buy it there.
Sponsored