BeastMode

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Have any Canadians who's Bronco has been built received the delay due to roof email from Ford today, or any communication at all?
Sponsored

Kelly

Black Diamond
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Have any Canadians who's Bronco has been built received the delay due to roof email from Ford today, or any communication at all?
Nothing, usually don't get any of the emails from Ford directly either, mine is sitting waiting on new roof (2 door)(I think based on limited updates and a believed build date of July 21st)

Aut-Lin

Black Diamond
First Name
Aut-Lin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm going to be asking my salesman today to see what he's saying, I'm full on expecting him to tell me my build estimate has been pushed way back.

Got a VIN and initial build estimate of mid-August (didn't asked exactly when).

BroncoBilly17

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150 XLT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nothing from Ford, occasionally reach out to my dealer for info, but haven't heard anything for weeks. I'm going to assume when it shows up, I'll get a message then.

Mine was supposedly built last week (soft top). Modules "popped" at the beginning of this week, and everything appears to be active with the truck on the vehicle dashboard. I'm not 100% palsapp.com works for Canadian deliveries, so who knows where it is at this point.

A few weeks ago my dealer messaged me to say their Ford Rep stopped in with a Bronco to show it off. The fact that she didn't tell the dealership she was coming, so they could call their Bronco order customers a heads up, sums up the stupidity Ford has shown with this launch.

I get excited I will get it, then let down when it doesn't show. Can't say I'll ever order a new car from Ford again, if I ever buy from Ford again (I will admit GM would have been Biden level worse if this was their launch). Living in a Province that still thinks masks are useful, and knowing full well there will be no hockey season this year, and restaurants will be shut down again in a few weeks, the new truck was the thing I was looking forward to enjoying. But......

Aut-Lin

Black Diamond
First Name
Aut-Lin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Talked to my sales guys, says I'm now showing as a 09/27 build week which is not as bad as I was expecting. Definitely delayed because of the MIC top.

I have a feeling that might move farther back though, guess we'll see when he checks again beginning of September. 🤷‍♂️

Larrybwcg

Wildtrak
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram rebel
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Been waiting on 2 door wildtrak. Build date July 20. In production ever since.
My deal in Ottawa never knows anything. I had to tell them the latest news.
Sponsored