Sponsored

canceled my bronco reservation in hopes of a Bronco pickup.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

KDAber64

Big Bend
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F 150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Is
I believe the Nissan Frontier is a 16 year old design (2004) that had minor updates for the 2010 model. I'm amazed they are selling as many as they are.

The Gladiator would probably sell better if they offered it in a extended cab with a longer more useful bed or the regular cab J6 concept. Both versions would look better and function better as a truck than the crew cab with the tiny 5' bed.
j6-022.jpg
If Jeep was selling this... I might very well not be buying a Bronco. Well, I would be having more decision making problems at the very least!

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I doubt they're 6000# you need for immediate write off.
I know that for the full price write off in o e year. The depreciation can be stretched over 5 years ..

Sponsored

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
this is what I want to see:
Ford Bronco canceled my bronco reservation in hopes of a Bronco pickup. 1603474743889

Energiesrce

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 Ford Bronco, 2018 Ford F150, 2015 Tesla S
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ford was stupid to not bring the Ranger Raptor over here. I think that would have sold a lot better even if it was Diesel. Not sure why diesels arent very big here in the small vehicle factor. I would have bought a ranger raptor if they brought them here but currently don't like the look of them.
Ford Bronco canceled my bronco reservation in hopes of a Bronco pickup. 63ecf690-3648-11e9-bb73-89e54a88ae00

This one was floating around the internet, if it looks like that I might consider it. Standard would be nice too . I have a 2018 F150 right now and was waiting for the bronco but given the price im not sure it's worth it. $60+k for a bronco I could just buy a done up first gen if I wanted one. Decisions decisions

Ronaldo

Base
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71bronco67cvMustangFFRCobra97Viper93RX7R1
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

originally, i reserved two, four door broncos. i have three kids and have wondered from the beginning if it would be big enough to comfortably seat us all and have enough room for gear and whatever. but the longer i've thought on it, the more i see that a pickup would fit my needs better that the SUV style. i have some farm land and by no means is it going to be a farm truck but it would just have more versatility to me with a truck bed. i wish everybody the best on their orders and am sad that the SUV doesn't fit like i wanted it to. i love this community and look forward to gossiping about a bronco pickup in the future. and i don't mean the maverick thing. the gladiator was going to be my dream vehicle (i know, low standards) but jeep let me down with the styling and the missed opportunity to set itself apart from looking like a wrangler. i like the look of the bronco and think it would translate wel
originally, i reserved two, four door broncos. i have three kids and have wondered from the beginning if it would be big enough to comfortably seat us all and have enough room for gear and whatever. but the longer i've thought on it, the more i see that a pickup would fit my needs better that the SUV style. i have some farm land and by no means is it going to be a farm truck but it would just have more versatility to me with a truck bed. i wish everybody the best on their orders and am sad that the SUV doesn't fit like i wanted it to. i love this community and look forward to gossiping about a bronco pickup in the future. and i don't mean the maverick thing. the gladiator was going to be my dream vehicle (i know, low standards) but jeep let me down with the styling and the missed opportunity to set itself apart from looking like a wrangler. i like the look of the bronco and think it would translate well to add a bed to it. anybody else feel the same?
I also considered a gladiator with a diesel. I mean it's takes the place of five vehicles, wrangler unlimited, tow vehicle, pickup, economy car, and a convertible. There is one big problem, every single woman I showed it to had one name for it. **UGLY**. I think that Jeep had to place the bed high and short so it didn't drag on descent leaving it awkward looking. Bronco pickup peaks my interest.

Last edited:

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
this is what I want to see:
Ford Bronco canceled my bronco reservation in hopes of a Bronco pickup. 63ecf690-3648-11e9-bb73-89e54a88ae00
I have a U15, but I always wanted a U14. This would be a great design. I think the challenge would be creating a water tight bulkhead and making it match up with the roof line. Everything in the bed area would have to be waterproof as well. It would be a niche vehicle for sure, but a really cool one!

Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Have a paid for 2012 Sierra. Rubber floor mats, crank windows. ~ $500 insurance bill/year. Drive it a coupla times a week, enough to keep the rust off of the breaks. Has the factory battery, why?, because there is no computer running home to mama and constantly draining the battery. When I need a truck, I've got one. If/when there is a Bronco P/U I'll consider it, provided it is an actual truck and has the bed space of a truck. In the meantime, I have no intentions of replacing the sierra...

broncobobby

Outer Banks
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
84 Jeep CJ7, 74 F100, 14 Explorer, 18 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Probably see the new Ford Maverick little unibody pickup before the Bronco one.
Sponsored