Sponsored

Cancelled my reservations today! FORD, are you listening now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walnut

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
old ass beater
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We had a hunch, but did not know for certain that 35s were going to be offered from the factory. So if they weren’t, you were going to have to add your own lift and 35s anyway. I don’t know why everyone is freaking out about the Sasq limitations. Get the manual and add your own damn lift. You’ll probably come out cheaper anyway

King Luis

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60 & MK5 Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

just wondering, being only $100, yours being $200 for two, and the ability to change trims, options and cancel. why not wait it out? if it was time sensitive to get a new car, then why reserve one at all? your reservation and cancellation makes me think you didn't think through the purchase of this car that is still in development/testing and not in production yet.

when i'm ready to buy, if i can buy the base, i'll use the stock tires as winters and get some used wheels (stock) from someone who upgraded and put 33s one them.

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We had a hunch, but did not know for certain that 35s were going to be offered from the factory. So if they weren’t, you were going to have to add your own lift and 35s anyway. I don’t know why everyone is freaking out about the Sasq limitations. Get the manual and add your own damn lift. You’ll probably come out cheaper anyway
Stop talking logic. This is obviously not the time or place for that kind of crazy speak.

EcobeastRyan

Base
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 fusion se
Your Bronco Model
Base
Why I’m just getting a base 2door. I’ll build it my own way with accessories/aftermarket

tokki

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 BMW M2 Competition, 2015 Lexus NX200t, 2015 Ducati Scrambler
[David Attenborough voice] And, here we see.. the common North American Loser during its common ritual of crying on the internet for no good reason. Ah.. a true sight to behold. [/David Attenborough voice]
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.