First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mitsubishi Outlander
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Congrats on your wrangler looks Nice you can always stop bye to chat with the rest of us hood you enjoy your wrangler and have fun with it this summer
Thanks so much!

Im hoping to wheel with some of the Florida bronco YouTubers I've been following for the past 6 or 7 months. Im so stoked to get to get out there and actually see some broncos in the wild
Sponsored

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Why I chose the bronco is why I would stay with the bronco. Everyone has to decide their why.
I see the Bronco as something NEW and the Wranger as something OLD. And that's not a bad thing. But with the Wrangler, there isn't much more to know. Wonder about a wheel and tire combination, someones already done that. Looking to this kinda thing, someone's already done that.
With the Bronco, a lot of what you do is going to be some of the first times people have done it. You'll be one of the few in a group ride that is full of jeeps.

Now some may not being interested in sticking out like that. Being the new thing, the thing that people are always looking at. For me, I think it's gonna be fun.

BodieMonster

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know my partner would love a bronco so definitely dream garage could be Bronco/GR86 someday
Just stumbled upon this thread and I totally get where you are coming from. I had been wanting a pure drivers car with an MT for a while and ended up buying a Civic Type R in June of 2020. It's insanely fun and absolutely feels like it's meant for the track.

At that time, I had also been looking at used Tacoma's and 4Runners since a bunch of my friends are into overlanding and the trips looked amazing (Death Valley, Moab, Baja, etc), but the used market was crazy so I held off and then the Bronco came out...

I nabbed an end of week 1 reservation (still waiting on a build date for my BL). After waiting for so long, I also started to second guess whether the Bronco was a good idea but then I went to a Drive the Bronco event at Hollister Hills (OHV park) in the Bay Area and was instantly hooked. More importantly the event got my wife hooked as well so I'm hoping to have my dream garage soon...
Sponsored