Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘05 F250 Harley <40k miles, ‘18 F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know it didn’t happen unless there are pics. (Taken down to asshole remarks about dealer) Bronco was to arrive last week but delays pushed it the this week was trying to hold out before leaving for the weekend at the beach. 3 hours into a 6 hour trip dealer calls “Guess what?” SHIT@!. Oh well what’s another couple days. “I’ve got some bad news it came in damaged, doors scratched, 40 miles on odometer and looks like it’s been off road already, but we’ll clean it up and park it in the showroom”. I love the sales manager she’s been the best to work with otherwise I’d be pissed. She tells me she’s leaving for Texas Saturday for the Maverick dealer showcase won’t be back till Thursday. What’s a couple more days? I’ve waited this long and I’m alright with it. Get a text this morning fire in showroom fire dept showed up, Bronco was saved we got it out. So much for non-smoker barely used Bronco in the for sale ad.

(UPDATE) as a two reservation holder and fleet customer I highly doubt the dealer would do anything to jeopardize our relationship, since the fight I had with 1st dealer converting my reservation to an order without ever talking to me, and them working with dealer rep to get it moved. It was probably used as a dirt mountain shuttle bus.

(UPDATE) miles are actually from going to and from holding lots, dirt mountain folks beware sure there are more to come. Dealer doesn’t even have it out of transport mode yet. Showroom “fire” was small, I really just think it’s funny at this point. This isn’t a dealer issue for me and glad they are honest enough to share info with me, some dealers will try to hide it. This dealership has been around for 100 years and you don’t get to be that old by being dishonest. This post was more of a Ford can do better than this. I really feel for the dealers - low inventory, chip shortages, less than perfect product launches. Always had Fords always will. I really expected the Bronco6G community to understand the light hearted approach to this and not feel like we need to treat the dealers as evil. Makes me rethink whether it’s worth being here with all the bitching going on. I’m sorry I even shared my Bronco experience with you folks.
Sponsored

Last edited:

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

"Been off road already" WTF?!

I know everyone is precious about. mileage and damage.... But shit happens.

Off roading doesn't just happen. Who took it off road?

Lucky it wasn't damaged in the fire. Does it smell? That smell is near impossible to get out.

You may have the worst luck out of anyone.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know it didn’t happen unless there are pics. Bronco was to arrive last week but delays pushed it the this week was trying to hold out before leaving the weekend at the beach. 3 hours into a 6 hour trip dealer calls “Guess what?” SHIT@!. Oh well what’s another couple days. “I’ve got some bad news it came in damaged, doors scratched, 40 miles on odometer and has been off road already, but we’ll clean it up and park it in the showroom”. I love the sales manager she’s been the best to work with otherwise I’d be pissed. She tells me she’s leaving for Texas Saturday for the Maverick dealer showcase won’t be back till Thursday. What’s a couple more days? I’ve waited this long and I’m alright with it. Get a text this morning fire in showroom fire dept showed up, Bronco was saved we got it out. So much for non-smoker barely used Bronco in the for sale ad. View attachment 162885

View attachment 162886

View attachment 162887
Should have bought it from @DealerInsider in Horsham. Tom offers a modest discount and has a no-showroom-fire guarantee. 😉

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow... I think out of that entire story, the worst part for me is that someone allegedly took it off road. That’s messed up and hopefully they find out who. With all the computers on board, you’d think this would be easy to find a when and where at least.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@79Crewzer the dealership completes an inspection and a report is filed when each and every vehicle that comes off the truck. All damage is recorded. Also, if MAP put extra QA/QC mileage on it, there will be a document stating how much and it would have been sent with the vehicle.

I would request both to see both of these from the dealer immediately.

I am not a believer in tagging Ford on every little thing but it is definitely warranted in this case. @Ford Motor Company

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

LMAO, that's dirty?
That's nothing!

If you guys saw what many of these look like when they get pulled off the hauler, you'd be horrified!
It's simply amazing how much crap gets on these vehicles on open car haulers.
In the winter time, it'd make you sick. All the salt and grime and grit....

Source: I used to detail cars for delivery (or for the lot) at the local dealer. They're so nasty right off the truck , you couldn't just put them on the lot.

Sponsored

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Like this…
Ford Bronco Cannot get any worse, arrived at dealer muddy, damaged, 40 miles on odometer, dealership showroom fire 412B64EB-30A5-46BF-AA64-FBC74315B721
Or this

“Dear owner, your bronco was randomly selected for extreme condition testing lasting 40miles.
The good news is it passed and your warranty is moved back 40 miles to cover our testing.
The bad news is we randomly throw Molotov cocktails on thursday nights after a happy hour with the boys. We may or may not have hit your show room.
Don’t worry, we’ve filled your truck with several bottles of Febreeze and a fire extinguisher just in case.

Enjoy your bronco!!! ….we sure did!

love the bronco boys”

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Adding ‘show room fire’ to my ‘21 Ford Bronco acquisition bingo card!
Hey how many MY21 Broncos will have been in a showroom fire. Certainly that will up the future value of this unique Bronco! ;)
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.