Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

(UPDATE) miles are actually from going to and from holding lots, dirt mountain folks beware sure there are more to come. Dealer doesn’t even have it out of transport mode yet. Showroom “fire” was small, I really just think it’s funny at this point. This isn’t a dealer issue for me and glad they are honest enough to share info with me, some dealers will try to hide it. This dealership has been around for 100 years and you don’t get to be that old by being dishonest. This post was more of a Ford can do better than this. I really feel for the dealers - low inventory, chip shortages, less than perfect product launches. Always had Fords always will. I really expected the Bronco6G community to understand the light hearted approach to this and not feel like we need to treat the dealers as evil. Makes me rethink whether it’s worth being here with all the bitching going on. I’m sorry I even shared my Bronco experience with you folks.
Why did you delete your photos? 🧐
Sponsored

LordElberon

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Na
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Was there a document in the glove box stating MAP put extra QA/QC miles?

Other new vehicles have probably sat on the lot and have had a few test drives. These Broncos should have less than 5miles and those with more should have the MAP doc in the glove box. If no doc then somebody has been out joy riding.
How do you know this? Is this documented someplace.?

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

. . . dealer calls “Guess what?” SHIT@!. . . . “I’ve got some bad news it came in damaged, doors scratched, 40 miles on odometer and looks like it’s been off road already, but we’ll clean it up . . .

(UPDATE) . . . It was probably used as a dirt mountain shuttle bus.

(UPDATE) miles are actually from going to and from holding lots, dirt mountain folks beware sure there are more to come. . . . I really expected the Bronco6G community to understand the light hearted approach to this and not feel like we need to treat the dealers as evil. Makes me rethink whether it’s worth being here with all the bitching going on. I’m sorry I even shared my Bronco experience with you folks.
This is a good example of what can go wrong with posting a developing story on a forum of frustrated would-be Bronco owners. You yourself went from "my new Bronco arrived with 40 extra off-road mud miles with scratched doors" to "my Bronco has extra miles and some mud from being driven several times from an unpaved storage lot to the factory for final production, and this is normal. The dealer will clean it up!"

I think we can all be mindful of what we post, and how we respond.

Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dealership name was in photo and unfairly getting bad press when they did nothing wrong.
Then you should edit out the dealer name and repost the photos.

Lord Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mine had 40+ miles on it when I got it from the dealer.

kkooch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus ES350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What BS! They took your vehicle for a joy ride.....-$10,000.00 That would be my offer off msrp.

kkooch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus ES350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
"Been off road already" WTF?!

I know everyone is precious about. mileage and damage.... But shit happens.

Off roading doesn't just happen. Who took it off road?

Lucky it wasn't damaged in the fire. Does it smell? That smell is near impossible to get out.

You may have the worst luck out of anyone.
Uh- shit happens when someone drives it 40 miles and thrashes on it. Not good and not acceptable.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.