Can't change my order

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Since I'm a 4dr WT tow pkg lux 2.7 mic😡 top order and a priority code 13 I texted my dealer to change my priority code to 99 since the likelihood of getting my my21 bronco has almost certainly turned into a my22. Just got a text from him saying he can't change anything.
For you dealer employees on here.....is that true?
Sponsored

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Since I'm a 4dr WT tow pkg lux 2.7 mic😡 top order and a priority code 13 I texted my dealer to change my priority code to 99 since the likelihood of getting my my21 bronco has almost certainly turned into a my22. Just got a text from him saying he can't change anything.
Unless you have received a VIN and a build week, you can change anything you want. Your dealer is full of shit or lazy.

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not a dealer but, from reading threads here, afaik, you can change until a VIN is assigned. Does your account show a VIN with a build date?

ETA: Beat like a ginger stepson...

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

They are lying. I literally just changed my order an hour ago without a problem. If you don't have a vin you can change the order

Sponsored
OP
OP
Fordmanbob

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The dealer cannot change a 13 to a 99 by himself. He needs to call the regional rep or someone to do that.

That's what I've read here, anyway. I don't actually know anything.

Monstertorch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford, Chevy, Honda, Ducati
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here is my suggestion, Call Ford Customer Service, Select the Bronco option on the phone menu, Ask them to review your order (the 4 digit code)... See what they tell you.... I had some questions about my order, and didnt feel like my dealer was being straight with me, so I called and asked directly. Hope that helps!

Manda13

Outer Banks
First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My dealer was able to make changes even after my VIN was assigned. (Their fault they didn't put in changes I requested days earlier) So even after the VIN is assigned things can be changed. So it can be done its just if they want to make it happen or not.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Per the time stamp on your post, a coupla hours after it I walked into my dealership, changed my order (dropped the brush guard) and got paperwork reflecting it. took about 2 minutes.
Sponsored