john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
velar
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My last big decision, i can't decide between the two sizes? For me its about the look I won't be going off road much if at all! Is there really a big difference in appearance and does it justify a sasquatch package and price to get into 35s?
The 33s considered would be the optional beadlock. I really like the 35 look but price is really getting up there!!
Also , if anyone has a side by side comparison picture that would be awesome. Thanks
Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My last big decision, i can't decide between the two sizes? For me its about the look I won't be going off road much if at all! Is there really a big difference in appearance and does it justify a sasquatch package and price to get into 35s?
The 33s considered would be the optional beadlock. I really like the 35 look but price is really getting up there!!
Also , if anyone has a side by side comparison picture that would be awesome. Thanks
Walk around a parking lot and look at Wrangler 4 doors....stock Rubicons come with 33s, and lots of people put on 35s, so not hard to find both and you can get a good comparison on a vehicle with the same wheelbase.

Limecreek

Badlands
First Name
Gregory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW R1100RS, BMW R1200RS, Honda CRV, Honda HRV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The optional 33 wheels look good on the BL to me. Upgrading later to the 35s is still an option, although I believe it requires a wheel change too.

My problem is not 33 vs 35, but settling on a color. I mean how hard can that be? White, A51, or Carbon - easy peasy. Too bad a Green will not be a choice for this first round of builds.

Sponsored

Wynter

Black Diamond
First Name
Summer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Are you going with the 2.3, or the 2.7? The 35s will be incrementally heavier, and rob a bit of power during acceleration.
Good point. Now I'm thinking if I'll do 2.7..

Hbrichman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve been back and forth asking myself the same question aswell. I’ve finally decided on Squatch though, I think I’d instantly regret not getting it when one would pull up next to me. You could always go 33’s then just add 35’s of your choice down the road, but will you be missing out on anything suspension wise not going Squatch is the question. I believe @LEGEND just stated yesterday that they have atleast 6 differing parts, but how much of a difference it will be and if it’s really worth the $ on BL is still up in the air. Mostly will come down to what you value most.. it’s a win win either way, they both look great!

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Based on your comments above I’d strongly recommend 33’s.

Look at it this way, 33’s actually a fairly large tire and will handle everyday life & some gravel & snow shuffled in very well. 33’s used to be considered as “large for factory options”.

The Pic posted above is a good comparison between a Sasquatch and non-Sasquatch equipped vehicles. The 33’s still look great.

35’s (or in this case 315’s) are massive and only benefit the off-road enthusiasts. They will be louder, could wear faster, will reduce MPG, are much heavier when lifting the spare & replacement cost for new tires will increase. Yes, this is speculation as this tire is new but I’ve been there done that and have skinny 35’s on my Tacoma now. So I speak from experience.

Get the 33’s. Good luck!

PEACE.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
For me its about the look I won't be going off road much if at all!
Shhh...you're not supposed to actually say that.

OP
OP
Nova

Nova

Wildtrak
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
velar
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Are you going with the 2.3, or the 2.7? The 35s will be incrementally heavier, and rob a bit of power during acceleration.

Sponsored

Cactus Jack

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I’ve come to the realization that 33s look great on Bronco, but once parked next to a Sasquatch, it looks tiny.

Given your initial statement, I can confidently say the moment you see a Squatch in real life, you will regret going 33s.
Ford Bronco Cant decide between 35s and 33s on the Badlands 4 door 3723A8C1-170D-4891-8E8A-BE48825A0750
Ford Bronco Cant decide between 35s and 33s on the Badlands 4 door 30293758-DAAC-403D-8457-3E680A108402

Opossum

Black Diamond
First Name
Zeke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’ve come to the realization that 33s look great on Bronco, but once parked next to a Sasquatch, it looks tiny.

Given your initial statement, I can confidently say the moment you see a Squatch in real life, you will regret going 33s.
Ford Bronco Cant decide between 35s and 33s on the Badlands 4 door 30293758-DAAC-403D-8457-3E680A108402
There's a pretty significant difference between the 33" KO2s and the upgraded 33" MTs. Does the white Bronco look tiny compared to the A51 in the top photo to you? (Not rhetorical. Genuinely curious)

linbackr99

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Can't go wrong either way. If I was going Badlands I would have the same indecision . . . but I am going Wildtrak and - like you - will not be doing a ton of off-road stuff. I have had Raptors for a decade now and have been buying 35s for years - have a couple sets in storage - so I am okay with the extra weight and noise and just like the look of the bigger tire, but - again - you can not go wrong!

Clint

Base
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Base
Bronco to tire ratio is dead on with 35’s, that’s my personal opinion.

Just like a TJ is dead on with 33’s and a Gladiator is dead on with 37’s.

Cactus Jack

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
There's a pretty significant difference between the 33" KO2s and the upgraded 33" MTs. Does the white Bronco look tiny compared to the A51 in the top photo to you? (Not rhetorical. Genuinely curious)
The white Bronco in the picture is a side view and makes it a little harder to see the difference between it and Sasquatch. Notice how the example pictures I posted show it more towards the front. The larger fender flares paired with the 35” tires really stand out.
Sponsored