daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My last big decision, i can't decide between the two sizes? For me its about the look I won't be going off road much if at all! Is there really a big difference in appearance and does it justify a sasquatch package and price to get into 35s?
The 33s considered would be the optional beadlock. I really like the 35 look but price is really getting up there!!
Also , if anyone has a side by side comparison picture that would be awesome. Thanks
I quit worrying about it. I've decided!

If it's mostly for looks, the choices are pretty simple! If you get the standard 33's, you get the CRAPPY 1/2 Black and 1/2 Milled surfaces that EVERYONE in the auto industry has been forcing on buyers for the last 4 or 5 years.

Well, I'm not Everyone, so I'll get the Sasquatch standard 35's, with the all black wheel and a silverish and plastic looking wheel rim. In this way, I will have choices:

1) Go to the Parts Counter and order Black trim rings that come with the Wildtrak;
2) Go to the Parts Counter and order the Black Beadlock rings; or
3) Go to the Parts Counter and order the Aluminum Beadlock rings.

At least you get several choices, beyond just another crappy Milled rim!!!
Sponsored

Tonka1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you plan to put larger tires on down the road, Id squatch it right away as it includes appropriate gearing. Based upon your intended use as a street vehicle, Id stick with 33s.

bigsky713

Badlands
First Name
Vernon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 Ford Bronco / 2002 Ford Super Duty 7.3 PS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have been solidly in the BL camp with 2.7, auto since the beginning. I have had some trouble deciding on a color, I fear a lengthy delay is possible for VB, so may pick something more common.
The lack of clarity regarding the BL suspension VS Squatched BL suspension is very frustrating and discussed at nauseum. And... as mentioned above, the price for the BL at WT is getting pretty steep.
I am selecting a 4door, due to family reasons and I think the 4 door needs the larger tires and height to get the look I want, similar to the WT. For these reason I will end up regretting not opting for the Squatched BL.
Also if you add the optional badlands wheels and 33 MT tires the cost is about 1,700. From there the Sasquatch package is only an additional $800.
In the end, if I don't like the 315 MT's, I can choose a different tire, but will not have to add new wheels if I choose not to.

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One thing I wonder about this picture and most of those with the optional 33” wheels is whether this also includes the optional $700 M/Ts. If so, that takes the price way too close to Sasquatch and the look won’t be as aggressive with the A/T 33s.

I’m also torn on this decision, but in the end I’m pretty sure I will go Sasquatch. I can’t see regretting this decision, but I can certainly see regretting buying a Bronco without Sasquatch.

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My last big decision, i can't decide between the two sizes? For me its about the look I won't be going off road much if at all! Is there really a big difference in appearance and does it justify a sasquatch package and price to get into 35s?
The 33s considered would be the optional beadlock. I really like the 35 look but price is really getting up there!!
Also , if anyone has a side by side comparison picture that would be awesome. Thanks
I quit worrying about it. I've decided!

If it's mostly for looks, the choices are pretty simple! If you get the standard 33's, you get the CRAPPY 1/2 Black and 1/2 Milled surfaces that EVERYONE in the auto industry has been forcing on buyers for the last 4 or 5 years.

Well, I'm not Everyone, so I'll get the Sasquatch standard 35's, with the all black wheel and a silverish and plastic looking wheel rim. In this way, I will have choices:

1) Go to the Parts Counter and order Black trim rings that come with the Wildtrak;
2) Go to the Parts Counter and order the Black Beadlock rings; or
3) Go to the Parts Counter and order the Aluminum Beadlock rings.

At least you get several choices, beyond just another crappy Milled rim!!!
There's a pretty significant difference between the 33" KO2s and the upgraded 33" MTs. Does the white Bronco look tiny compared to the A51 in the top photo to you? (Not rhetorical. Genuinely curious)
No. They look about the same to me... but that's because I think they are both products of Sasquatch! That's these two different models (I think one Wildtrak and one Badlands) are both sporting Black wheels, as opposed to one with Black Sasquatch wheels and one with a Milled wheel.

Sponsored

Opossum

Black Diamond
First Name
Zeke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The white Bronco in the picture is a side view and makes it a little harder to see the difference between it and Sasquatch. Notice how the example pictures I posted show it more towards the front. The larger fender flares paired with the 35” tires really stand out.
Oh ok. I'm with you now. When you said tiny I was thinking vertically (ride height, space between fender and tire, top of roof AFF, etc). I get what you're saying.

BD1

Badlands
First Name
BD1
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2 door or 4 door?

If 2 door I would lean towards 33 with optional beadlock.
4 door get the Sasquatch.

Last edited:

DaveH

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Ford Focus, 98 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have the same dilemma. Planning on a 4 door Badlands, AT, 2.7. I was leaning toward the 33s, but realized that is the same size (stock for my trim level) that are on my Expedition. Those tires are not that big. I was disappointed from the start with the offroad capabilities of an Expedition and want more with the Bronco. Even with 33s the Bronco will be better, but I'm leaning toward 35s now.

Mustang_75_99

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F150, 2005 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Based on your comments above I’d strongly recommend 33’s.

Look at it this way, 33’s actually a fairly large tire and will handle everyday life & some gravel & snow shuffled in very well. 33’s used to be considered as “large for factory options”.

The Pic posted above is a good comparison between a Sasquatch and non-Sasquatch equipped vehicles. The 33’s still look great.

35’s (or in this case 315’s) are massive and only benefit the off-road enthusiasts. They will be louder, could wear faster, will reduce MPG, are much heavier when lifting the spare & replacement cost for new tires will increase. Yes, this is speculation as this tire is new but I’ve been there done that and have skinny 35’s on my Tacoma now. So I speak from experience.

Get the 33’s. Good luck!

PEACE.
Great advice...I put fairly narrow 34’s on my pickup (replaced factory 32’s)and it really changed the ride quality and mpgs. I am not sure how many people realize that.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Nova

Nova

Wildtrak
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
velar
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am really swaying towards 35s!! There just sooooo.... sweet looking!!! I'm not regretting this later

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Zero doubt the 35's look awesome, but that also has to do with them getting the best looking rims, not just their sheer size.

I'd like the 33" A/Ts with the Sasquatch rims.

Last edited:

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The 35’s are very sweet looking. I’ve been on the fence between 33’s and 35’s also. I think I’m sticking with the standard ko2 33’s and then get aftermarket rims.

got 32” ko2’s on my f-150 today. Look very nice. The 33’s will be just fine on a 2 dr Bronco.
Sponsored