Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, V60 Polestar, 900SS, K1300S, RnineT Racer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you plan to put larger tires on down the road, Id squatch it right away as it includes appropriate gearing. Based upon your intended use as a street vehicle, Id stick with 33s.
You can get the 4.7 gearing at no cost without getting the SAS package.
Sponsored

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My last big decision, i can't decide between the two sizes? For me its about the look I won't be going off road much if at all! Is there really a big difference in appearance and does it justify a sasquatch package and price to get into 35s?
The 33s considered would be the optional beadlock. I really like the 35 look but price is really getting up there!!
Also , if anyone has a side by side comparison picture that would be awesome. Thanks
I had the same problem, if you can call it a problem. If you SAS the BL, you get maybe 10mm more lift and slightly bigger tires and flares. If you really like the factory wheels and flares then SAS. I personally don’t so I won’t SAS the BL but will go 4.7 gears because when the 33’s wear out, I most likely will increase a metric size or two. Good luck with your decision.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you plan to put larger tires on down the road, Id squatch it right away as it includes appropriate gearing. Based upon your intended use as a street vehicle, Id stick with 33s.
You can get the 4.7 gearing at no cost without getting the SAS package.
So far. With the "easy" and "obvious" change to the Mid Auto I would expect Mama Ford to force $100-$300 upcharge for the 4.46 to 4.70 change.

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So far. With the "easy" and "obvious" change to the Mid Auto I would expect Mama Ford to force $100-$300 upcharge for the 4.46 to 4.70 change.
Maybe, we will see, but that option was the biggest factor in making my decision not to spend money on wheels and flares that I personally don’t care for. I will wager a pizza of your choice that the gear swap is no cost if you like to gamble.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Maybe, we will see, but that option was the biggest factor in making my decision not to spend money on wheels and flares that I personally don’t care for. I will wager a pizza of your choice that the gear swap is no cost if you like to gamble.
Fair enough. I'm hoping they don't (for whomever is interested in that upgrade).

Sponsored

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I find these threads very entertaining. In a nutshell beauty is in the eye of the beholder. To me the biggest difference visually between the 315's and the 285's is in the width not the height. The 315's do look good but I am going 285 because I think the narrower fender flares make for a more clean look. Later, when it is time for new tires, I may go 295/70 or 285/75 for a little more height

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco Cant decide between 35s and 33s on the Badlands 4 door sneetches3

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In my opinion the BL was the original design and everything else was built down or up based on it. When you look at front pics of the BL the bumper lines up with the flare on non squatch. The squatched flares stick out a little past the bumper. The rear bumper adds a bit of a notch out that looks more added on than by original design. The stance is perfect on the non squatch BL.

To me the BL looks perfect without the squatch.

I am going 2 door so I pay more attention to that configuration. If I were to get a 4 door I might be considering the squatch package more.

Buckin Bronco

Badlands
First Name
ChoSunJuan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I want to get 35" tires and the beadlocks, but Sasquatch package is $4500CND. And that's for the Badlands. I honestly can't see wheels and tires being 4500 bucks.

MacHudson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The optional 33 wheels look good on the BL to me. Upgrading later to the 35s is still an option, although I believe it requires a wheel change too.

My problem is not 33 vs 35, but settling on a color. I mean how hard can that be? White, A51, or Carbon - easy peasy. Too bad a Green will not be a choice for this first round of builds.
Go for the one with the shag carpet interior. The other thread said that was in fact intentional.

Sponsored

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Erm, gotta wait for B&P to be updated in order to confirm that.

However, the update will be released *after* your deadline to place your order.
I know one thing, if they try to increase the prices after I order, that might be the only reason that I tell them to keep it.

BD1

Badlands
First Name
BD1
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Cant decide between 35s and 33s on the Badlands 4 door 1609380652459

Rear comparison

B Miller

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm getting 35"s and getting it over with.

They all look great! Take a look at the black diamond in the photo. It's the most interesting looking of them all and it's nor 33" or 35" :)

2021 Broncos shipping yard 5.jpg

2021 Broncos shipping yard 10.jpg