First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Race Red Sasquatch , 1951 Willy's M-38
Your Bronco Model
Base
I started out just wanting a few select items.
1) sasquatch
2) hard top
3) over head switches
4) 2.7
5) auto transmission.
I was set on getting a base until I couldn't get the Cactus Grey paint color.
Each model that I price with just these options all end up being with in a few $ ( 3-4 ) thousand difference.
Big bend $48,190
Black Diamond $ 48,265
OBX $ 52,000
Badlands $ 52765
Wild Track $ 50,970

I am leaning toward the Badlands -except i really don't like the rubber floors. It does however come with the front carpet mats..

Options alone - in my opinion -the Badlands has the most options = better value ???

Can you offer suggestions or your personal opinions on your dilema with the same choices.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you can afford it get the badlands I myself am getting black diamond cause it will be more than capable for camping and beach trips and some light off-roading . I was going to get a badlands but didn’t think the extra money was worth it for me cause I won’t be doing any serious off roading or rock crawling

Last edited:

GAbronco

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 VW Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I went from Badlands to Base and finally ended up ordering Badlands lol. I feel for you as its tough, but ultimately I really needed some options that weren’t available on the base model. I really like the 33’s on the Badlands too that the other models didn’t offer.

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I went from Badlands to Base and finally ended up ordering Badlands lol. I feel for you as its tough, but ultimately I really needed some options that weren’t available on the base model. I really like the 33’s on the Badlands too that the other models didn’t offer.
I really wish my black diamond came with 33 the 32 look fine but the 33 just take it to another level. If for some reason I don’t get a my 21 and am forced to my 22 I will have to resubmit order agagin and who knows I just might switch to a badlands if I get pushed to 22 I’m looking at putting at least 20000 down and financing as little as possible but as it stands now I’m happy with my 2 door black diamond build with tow a d mid pakage

Sponsored

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
1) sasquatch
2) hard top
3) over head switches
4) 2.7
5) auto transmission.
Each model that I price with just these options all end up being with in a few $ ( 3-4 ) thousand difference.
Big bend $48,190
Black Diamond $ 48,265
OBX $ 52,000
Badlands $ 52765
Wild Track $ 50,970

I am leaning toward the Badlands -except i really don't like the rubber floors. It does however come with the front carpet mats..

Options alone - in my opinion -the Badlands has the most options = better value ???

Can you offer suggestions or your personal opinions on your dilema with the same choices.
Get the Sport and save us all the headache of another "choose my Bronco for me" post.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
1) sasquatch
2) hard top
3) over head switches
4) 2.7
5) auto transmission.
Big bend $48,190
Black Diamond $ 48,265
OBX $ 52,000
Badlands $ 52765
Wild Track $ 50,970

I ordered 4Dr Base 2.7L Sasquatch, MIC top, Aux switches. $43,270 MSRP
I got Velocity Blue which I've seen in person and looks better to me than Cactus Grey.
Base Squatch w/big engine is by far the best bang for the buck!

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you haven’t even ordered one yet, I wouldn’t stress too much on exact model. You will have a long time to really make your mind up. You will get to see many Broncos and read lots of reports before you lock in to a vin#, and you will have options we don’t have right now.

WPS-GHG!

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram Rebel, 2021 BD Sas Mid 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I couldn't handle the orange interior accents in the BL, ordered BD. I'll get pushed to 22, so if they have different interior options I may go back to BL.

Sponsored

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sounds like Wildtrack would be the best choice based on the options you listed... but I agree that badlands is the better trim overall, but if you don’t want or need all of its options, there’s no need in paying for them.

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1) sasquatch
2) hard top
3) over head switches
4) 2.7
5) auto transmission.
Big bend $48,190
Black Diamond $ 48,265
OBX $ 52,000
Badlands $ 52765
Wild Track $ 50,970

Will it be a daily driver? Off-roading? If off-roading rock crawling or desert racing?

JohnG

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 dr Basesquatch, 2022 2 dr Base 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm all about the amount of vehicle per dollar. Base, sasquatch, 2.7, switches, HD bumper. So much awesome for $45k!

Don't care for the wheels and tires, or even flares of the squatch, so first item of business will be sell those and get some 285/75r18 on some decent wheels, as well as normal sized flares. 35" tire but 11.5" width on 18's is perfect in my eye. It's what I run currently, very pleased with them.
Ford Bronco Can't decide which model ???? PXL_20210426_020107682

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I really wish my black diamond came with 33 the 32 look fine but the 33 just take it to another level. If for some reason I don’t get a my 21 and am forced to my 22 I will have to resubmit order agagin and who knows I just might switch to a badlands if I get pushed to 22 I’m looking at putting at least 20000 down and financing as little as possible but as it stands now I’m happy with my 2 door black diamond build with tow a d mid pakage
33's will fit on the 17" steelies on the Black Diamond (I checked). Just get 33's when the 32's wear out.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
no cloth interior for me (I like my cigars, burn holes are a thing), once leather is selected in OXB/WT and advanced 4x4 with a front locker, the price is about the same and you get more in the BL at that point. Also I have no need to compensate for a lack of anything nor do I have a need for the tiny extra capability that 34" tires (yes, SQ is 34") instead of the 33's on the BL would grant.
Sponsored