Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Jaguar F-TYPE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've read on my regional 6G forum that the dealer I'm going through will be honoring the X-Plan, just was unsure about whether XP affiliation was dealer specific or company-wide. Appreciate the responses.
Anybody have any insight on what colors they may add to the 22MY? Really love the Lightning Blue. Would consider waiting for it. Maybe.

What dealer was that?
Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Reactions: MB1

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If you can't find one that you are affiliated with, the easiest way I found was to join the Mustang Club of America. $25 gets you one year club membership and access to the X-plan.
Bronco is specifically excluded from X-plan. There are some dealers who are honoring X-plan on their own accord but it is NOT a Ford program for '21 Bronco. No details on whether or not this will be a future afforded plan through Ford.

Sponsored

Jpeyer

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bronco is specifically excluded from X-plan. There are some dealers who are honoring X-plan on their own accord but it is NOT a Ford program for '21 Bronco. No details on whether or not this will be a future afforded plan through Ford.
All the dealers can do is price you for an assumed x plan price. Pin is irrelevant because they don’t get compensated by ford since it is ineligible. Usually on xplan dealers get siphoned. It is a ford program where they can only give you set pricing with no addons. This was partially to build on your comment (since you were last) and others.

Noco

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser, Trail Teams edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Two Rivers Ford is doing $1000 under invoice and limiting Admin to $100 for X-plan eligible customers.

OP
OP
MB1

MB1

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '06 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Green was announced today.
Just saw that thread, thanks. I seem to be a little slow on the draw today. Normally I just lurk and don't post, maybe should go back to that...

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Pin is irrelevant
Agree. It doesn't allow them to recoup any cost from Ford since the vehicle is ineligible. But it does allow them to limit the discount to those that would have been eligible under the X-Plan otherwise and not every Jon, Dick or Mike that walks in.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Agree. It doesn't allow them to recoup any cost from Ford since the vehicle is ineligible. But it does allow them to limit the discount to those that would have been eligible under the X-Plan otherwise and not every Jon, Dick or Mike that walks in.
Which could in part be to forum response of x-plan. The big dealers might have complained about the large number of people with it.
Sponsored