Sponsored

Can't Order Base Or Base Sasquatch On March 27th?

BaseManSquatch

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just like the title says, am I reading this correctly?

Ford won't let you order the Base or Base Sasquatch on March 27th when the order banks finally open again?

It doesn't make any sense. Why is the Base a constraint? It literally has like zero options.

I don't understand what Ford is doing anymore. First, the price increase and now this.

Why increase the price on something you can't even buy? Oh, I know why. It's so that when the order banks open up again next time they can do another Mid-June price increase. If they increase the price of the Base by $6,000 people will complain. But...if they increase it by $2,000 three times in a year, people won't notice it as much.

Also, on the Base Bronco Ford probably makes like $10 profit whereas a $60,000 Bronco, that's a nice size juicy profit.

What do you guys think? Is the Base 4 door going to be $45,000 the next time you can finally order one?

Sponsored

GeotechDuck

Black Diamond
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Kia Telluride SX AWD / 2003 Mini Cooper S
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I previously priced a 4-door BaseSquatch with the 2.7, hardtop and switches and it was roughly $46k. Now when I price it, it is over $51k. That is a MASSIVE jump.

I suspect supply will catch up with demand pretty quickly with $5k+ increases and 7%+ interest rates. In 6 to 8 months, things are going to look a lot different.