Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Has anyone else noticed when you click all 4 window buttons at the same time to roll your windows up, a few don't make it all the way up and pause in the middle of the operation? I've started simply rolling the rears up first and then the fronts, solves the issue. But seems strange they can't all roll up at the same time. Wondering if it is like a voltage thing?
Sponsored

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone else noticed when you click all 4 window buttons at the same time to roll your windows up, a few don't make it all the way up and pause in the middle of the operation? I've started simply rolling the rears up first and then the fronts, solves the issue. But seems strange they can't all roll up at the same time. Wondering if it is like a voltage thing?
Yep. Every Bronco I've been in (including my own 4 door) works that way. You have to do the little 1,2,3,4 routine and hope you weren't too fast.

Im curious to see if anyone can pull it off. I've even done the window reset routine just to see if it made a difference - nope.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I noticed this too.

amccue90

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just hop over to the forscan thread and you can use your key fob to roll all windows up remotely

at.....the.....SAME......TIME!!!.......

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Same. I do the same as you, I roll up the rear two, wait a beat, and then do the front ones and it works.

If I do the opposite and start with the front two and then try to roll up the back ones at any point before the fronts are up all the way the fronts will bounce back and pause.

Sponsored
OP
OP
e90steve

e90steve

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just hop over to the forscan thread and you can use your key fob to roll all windows up remotely

at.....the.....SAME......TIME!!!.......
I get it, it seems like a silly ask. But it is a bit annoying when it actually happens. Just like why? If there is a good reason I'm willing to accept it, but just seems like a mistake when it does happen. This is while driving down the road, not when you are trying to remotely open them.

babraunagel

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Permanent fix to the window roll-up / stall issue: