First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
silvarado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I called my dealer to check on status of my bronco, no info as usual, except he told me they will not let me use a fords x plan discount on my wild track, so its been over a year, still no info AT ALL, and now I cant save a few bucks on my bronco, getting a little ticked off about all of it. Anybody got some positive words.
Sponsored

Last edited:

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I second the above post.

What discount were you expecting? Do you have a coupon we don't know about?

If it's x-plan, the dealer is correct, Ford is NOT accepting x-plan. Though pretty sure they were accepting the other plans.

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They were saying back in Oct/Nov that Ford X Plan wasn't going to be useable on the Bronco. I wasn't surprised. Ford doesn't let you use their discounts or special financing on any of the "specialty" vehicles (Ford Performance) so with the crazed pre-orders i wasn't really surprised.

Sponsored

PatientlyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

fords x plan
Yes, that was announced last year that Ford wasn't honoring it. A lot of four letter words and long threads were on this forum about that one. That was on of the first of many "announcements" from Ford at the beginning of this shit show.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

fords x plan
And there you have it... Ford has said since last year NO x-plan for Bronco. A/D (if I got those right) are still available.

Some dealerships on here have said they will "accept" x-plan for the Bronco. Don't ask me how they are doing it, I have no clue. My guess is, they are giving the discount and either found a way to get something back from Ford, or are just flat out giving the discount.

Edit: This is the reason that some of us started up group buys and we went out and found our own deals. Some people followed suit, some people sat and did nothing. Is what it is.

Sandbergo

Outer Banks
First Name
Jelani & Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Some dealers said they would still honor X-plan. Not sure if you can switch dealers at this point but check into if you are serious. Not sure the discount would be deep enough to justify travel if it’s not close to you.

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And there you have it... Ford has said since last year NO x-plan for Bronco. A/D (if I got those right) are still available.

Some dealerships on here have said they will "accept" x-plan for the Bronco. Don't ask me how they are doing it, I have no clue. My guess is, they are giving the discount and either found a way to get something back from Ford, or are just flat out giving the discount.

Edit: This is the reason that some of us started up group buys and we went out and found our own deals. Some people followed suit, some people sat and did nothing. Is what it is.
A/Z are accepted!
A-employees (and family)
Z-retirees (and family)

The retiree or employee has to generate a pin for you to use.

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, V60 Polestar, 900SS, K1300S, RnineT Racer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Change trims and get a soft top for now. Enjoy it and order exactly what you want when things are going more smoothly. The hard top problems are real. I’m a 7/29 reservation and technically shouldn’t be getting a 21. My window sticker went viewable this morning to be built 7/23. BL, low, no SAS, softy, no tow, beadlock capable wheels, nothing else. Ordered the hitch receiver and 4 pin harness yesterday from my dealer. I don’t see myself pulling something with brakes with the Bronco.

Sponsored

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think the X-plans are only available on the V8 and diesel Broncos, which is great because it offsets the cost of the stock 40in tires.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

A/Z are accepted!
A-employees (and family)
Z-retirees (and family)

The retiree or employee has to generate a pin for you to use.
Are they still offering D plan for Dealer Employees?

Yeah, I'm too lazy to look it us as I don't qualify for it anyways. 🤷‍♂️

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was going to say "you must be new here", but figured people ask the same question over and over again so much that it's ridiculous. Then I saw your post count. It's been known for a while that x-plan can not be used on the bronco.
I called my dealer to check on status of my bronco, no info as usual, except he told me they will not let me use a fords x plan discount on my wild track, so its been over a year, still no info AT ALL, and now I cant save a few bucks on my bronco, getting a little ticked off about all of it. Anybody got some positive words.

OP
OP

hipshot

Wildtrak
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
silvarado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was going to say "you must be new here", but figured people ask the same question over and over again so much that it's ridiculous. Then I saw your post count. It's been known for a while that x-plan can not be used on the bronco.
thanks I was unaware

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

thanks I was unaware
No problem. Everyone was happy when they basically said x-plan could be used. Then ford decided to continue to screw up this release and just pile on more bad news and took it away.
Sponsored