2fast4u

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500 and Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Looks like it maybe a plug in hybrid. It will be great for running EV around town and still have gas when you need it. Should have a Ton of Power as well.

I'm #1 on the Waiting list for one (y) Right now I'm keep driving my Shelby
Sponsored

Last edited:

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I hope that supposed waiting list you’re on doesn’t have an expiration date. Probably at least 2 years out, and that’s IF it even happens.

OP
OP
2fast4u

2fast4u

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I hope that supposed waiting list you’re on doesn’t have an expiration date. Probably at least 2 years out, and that’s IF it even happens.
Yea I'm hoping 2023 but I know it could be 2024. I know they will try to get something out to go vs the Jeep 4xe

Sponsored

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm #1 on the waiting list for the Bronco space shuttle, but I'm shadow-banned from that section of the forum because I commented about its fenders.
Ford Bronco Can't Wait for the Hybrid Bronco -------------- ZomboMeme 09062022113915

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like it maybe a plug in hybrid. It will be great for running EV around town and still have gas when you need it. Should have a Ton of Power as well.

I'm #1 on the Waiting list for one (y) Right now I'm keep driving my 2021 Shelby gt500 till they get here.

View attachment 337505
Bro, you’re 2fast4us. Scabbard that ePeen before you hurt an innocent bystander and put an eye out.

Ford Bronco Can't Wait for the Hybrid Bronco -------------- E72D63BC-4581-4CE1-921E-511CC7A3BD7E

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0

Cali Gaucho

Base
First Name
Cali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Those fenders are hideous... and the from the side the inside lines are very similar to a jeep.

Longnius

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I'm #1 on the Waiting list for one (y) Right now I'm keep driving my 2021 Shelby gt500 till they get here.

View attachment 337505
Ford hasn't put out any lists or information on the hybrid bronco, do you have any sources or a dealership you went to or a confirmation of order from Ford themselves?

OP
OP
2fast4u

2fast4u

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford hasn't put out any lists or information on the hybrid bronco, do you have any sources or a dealership you went to or a confirmation of order from Ford themselves?

Right now it's all Speculation. But the Top Bronco dealership did start a list that I'm on. We all know it's coming any anyone that thinks there won't be one in the next 3 years is just fooling themselfs (y)

https://topelectricsuv.com/news/ford/ford-bronco-hybrid-bronco-sport-hybrid/

https://fordauthority.com/2021/11/is-this-a-prototype-of-the-ford-bronco-plug-in-hybrid/

https://tflcar.com/2022/01/ask-nath...y-electric-car-and-posting-negative-comments/

https://tflcar.com/2022/01/ask-nath...y-electric-car-and-posting-negative-comments/

Sponsored

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm #1 on the waiting list for the Bronco space shuttle, but I'm shadow-banned from that section of the forum because I commented about its fenders.
Lmao at the flares in your avatar pic. Still better looking than what they did to the Raptor!

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

View attachment 337505
Is it red to hide the evidence of all the crowds one is obligated to plow through at Cars and Coffee?

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

He can already buy an all-electric "Mustang" from Ford that will blast the doors off his Shelby. And there is a Shelby version in the works although they have yet to figure out how to get more motive power.

PHEV does make sense for total range and minimal use of gas. Since versions are already offered by Ford for the Lincoln small SUVs with same engines it would be a simple engineering feat to offer a Bronco PHEV

If Lucid Motors comes through with their over 500 mile range in their SUV it will be worth watching, however even their cheapest sedan is 6 figures. Rivian RiS looks enticing although where can you get to with only 300 mile range.

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
He can already buy an all-electric "Mustang" from Ford that will blast the doors off his Shelby. And there is a Shelby version in the works although they have yet to figure out how to get more motive power.

PHEV does make sense for total range and minimal use of gas. Since versions are already offered by Ford for the Lincoln small SUVs with same engines it would be a simple engineering feat to offer a Bronco PHEV

If Lucid Motors comes through with their over 500 mile range in their SUV it will be worth watching, however even their cheapest sedan is 6 figures. Rivian RiS looks enticing although where can you get to with only 300 mile range.
Lmao no, the Mach E is NOT that fast.

Even the Mach E GT is down nearly 200hp from a GT500, 46 hp from a GT350, and the Mach E can only deliver full power for 5 seconds before it cuts to prevent overheating. Not to mention the acceleration from an electric car is only fun for the first few seconds where gas cars are fun the whole time.

I've driven a Mach E. Cool cars, nice driving experience, but not even close to a substitute for a real performance car.

ET13

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
literally created a thread just to post about his mustang....
Sponsored