Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4 runner, 2 Mazda 3s
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I really dont care about the gas mileage as much as having to stop and fill up every six to seven days. I know a larger gas tank would be improbable on the Bronco, but I may start carrying a gas can on the back of the truck, just to limit gas stops! I am not sure if that has been mentioned yet in the forum, but I definitely would love one of those matching-colored gas cans they use at the Bronco events.
Sponsored

Jwall

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Same here. I’m getting 11.2 out of this pile. I just fixed a leaking brake hose, leaking AC service port, both key fobs, the AC compressor is noisy, it has a rear main seal leaking, leaking valve cover, battery just took a dump, bad brake pulsation...ugh. Good thing I’m a November reservation! 😂

4F2D1215-1A50-4C2F-A19F-1A4281BE6B3F.jpeg

navi

Base
First Name
Navi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I really dont care about the gas mileage as much as having to stop and fill up every six to seven days. I know a larger gas tank would be improbable on the Bronco, but I may start carrying a gas can on the back of the truck, just to limit gas stops! I am not sure if that has been mentioned yet in the forum, but I definitely would love one of those matching-colored gas cans they use at the Bronco events.
Why can't they fit a bigger tank? I've got a 21 gal on my 73 Bronco. 🤔

Td66

Wildtrak
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4 runner, 2 Mazda 3s
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Why can't they fit a bigger tank? I've got a 21 gal on my 73 Bronco. 🤔
Ford Bronco Can't wait to get better than 11.5 MPG 1621897846310

I am not sure what's under that fuel tank skid plate. I am sure other more knowledgeable members might have a better idea. But from the mpg posted by Ford, a larger tank option would weigh much more, thus decreasing that advertised mpg. I am open to an after market option if possible, if it doesn't affect ground clearance.
Sponsored