First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Shelby GT350, 22 Bronco BL, 29 Ford Roadster
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone have the dimensions of the factory fog lights in the capable bumper and know how they are mounted? From pictures it looks like the plastic trim around the light is removable and if it is I'm wondering if a square fog like Diode Dynamics SS3 would fit in that space with a custom bracket.
Sponsored

Last edited:

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Anyone have the demotions of the factory fog lights in the capable bumper and know how they are mounted? From pictures it looks like the plastic trim around the light is removable and if it is I'm wondering if a square fog like Diode Dynamics SS3 would fit in that space with a custom bracket.
Nobody has confirmed the aftermarket kits fit yet, since the Capable bumper is so new.

Go to the last products on this page and you'll see the fog kits for the plastic bumper. In theory, it SHOULD fit the capable as it would not make sense for Ford to re-design a DIFFERENT fog light between the plastic and capable. But nobody has verified they fit yet..

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/vehicle-specific/ford-bronco/2021-bronco/fog-lights/

OP
OP
mdfilip

mdfilip

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Shelby GT350, 22 Bronco BL, 29 Ford Roadster
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nobody has confirmed the aftermarket kits fit yet, since the Capable bumper is so new.

Go to the last products on this page and you'll see the fog kits for the plastic bumper. In theory, it SHOULD fit the capable as it would not make sense for Ford to re-design a DIFFERENT fog light between the plastic and capable. But nobody has verified they fit yet..

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/vehicle-specific/ford-bronco/2021-bronco/fog-lights/
Thats what I was hoping for but also would like to know the dimensions with that plastic foglight surround removed.... maybe a larger light or SS5 can fit with a custom bracket. If I had mine I could design something but my brain won't stop while I'm waiting ;)

Vtfakie

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr Wildtrak, Lux, Leather, Tow
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just to build on this, here is the SS3 max on the standard bumper
Ford Bronco Capable bumper Fog Lights PXL_20220326_170727058

Last edited:

JimiVegas

Base
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade, Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

hello, I just bought a capable bumper with factory fog lights from a fellow bronco owner. unfortunately the light harness was not included. can someone link me or direct me to the proper harness or harnesses I need to hook the lights up? part numbers or anything would help. I havent attached my bumper yet because I want to do everything in one shot. Thank you in advance.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Anyone have the dimensions of the factory fog lights in the capable bumper and know how they are mounted? From pictures it looks like the plastic trim around the light is removable and if it is I'm wondering if a square fog like Diode Dynamics SS3 would fit in that space with a custom bracket.
Rehashing the old post since we have a product now...

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/diode-...brackets-for-2021-ford-bronco-capable-bumper/

Our brackets are made here on Long Island from stainless steel and powder coated black. It's a solid 1 piece design for the bracket and they allow you to aim the lights however you need to based on the patterns you select

Ford Bronco Capable bumper Fog Lights 1689476020036

hello, I just bought a capable bumper with factory fog lights from a fellow bronco owner. unfortunately the light harness was not included. can someone link me or direct me to the proper harness or harnesses I need to hook the lights up? part numbers or anything would help. I havent attached my bumper yet because I want to do everything in one shot. Thank you in advance.
You'll actually need to get that from Ford. It's an entire harness that plugs in by the driver side headlight and then routes behind and along the bumper. It'll have the fog light connections AND the sensor wires (if your truck supports sensors)
Sponsored